khaskins

I really think the Duke Boys deserve some credit here.Came in late and went straight to the top of the pack in both trails.The General Lee can catch some fish.Hats off to you guys.If Rich didn't have Tony in the boat I think the scores would be different,hahahaha.Hey can you guys bring Daisy with you next time?

Even his daughter out fished him at Oldham! We will be renamimg our team next year SENKO MAGIC!

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:35 am

khaskins

I really think the Duke Boys deserve some credit here.Came in late and went straight to the top of the pack in both trails.The General Lee can catch some fish.Hats off to you guys.If Rich didn't have Tony in the boat I think the scores would be different,hahahaha.Hey can you guys bring Daisy with you next time?

Haha we'll see what we can do

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:37 pm

I got room in mine,lmfao.

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:01 pm

canalratt

khaskins

Even his daughter out fished him at Oldham! We will be renamimg our team next year SENKO MAGIC!

Hahahahahaha,Rich would rather fish live bait than fish a senko,lmfao.They work!

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:05 pm

They definitely work, but they take no skill whatesoever. Cast out, wait for fish to gut hook itself.... reel in. Thats why Tony likes them

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:23 pm

khaskins

I give em cred, we just like having our dick measuring contests with team douche.

I can calculate if they have a sack or not. If that general lee is a couple inches above the water they got weight.

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Ha it gets a little hectic when we get up around 12lbs

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:57 pm

So today in plymouth there was a little lunker derby/tournament through a local men's club and a some guy caught a 9.5 lb bass. It sickens me to say that he caught it on a senko. Unbelievable

Posted Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:08 pm

tunasty13

So today in plymouth there was a little lunker derby/tournament through a local men's club and a some guy caught a 9.5 lb bass. It sickens me to say that he caught it on a senko. Unbelievable

and hes mounting it

Posted Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Dear lord!!!

Posted Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:16 pm

that's a double whammy right there.

Posted Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Sorry, it was a new PB for me. i could not resist

Posted Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:28 pm

WOW........ Had to be a plymouth pond

Posted Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:30 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links