khaskins

You should see my house I've got webs eveywhere.lol Who else dropped out we are down to 14,I thought we had 15.Rich I told you you had too much time on your hands.hahaha See you guys on sunday,it looks like a good day.Hopefully the green water will produce.Any predictions?

Predictions? I'm not the one with Spidey Sense.

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:40 pm

samf

sorry but unfortunately dirty water has to pull out. rough season overall. i think i fished with my regular partner maybe twice and never from his big boat.

good luck to everyone and i hope to see some of you at informal tournaments. if not, then cya next year.

huh huh you pulled out

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 pm

samf

sorry but unfortunately dirty water has to pull out. rough season overall. i think i fished with my regular partner maybe twice and never from his big boat.

good luck to everyone and i hope to see some of you at informal tournaments. if not, then cya next year.

Surprised Man that sucks Sam! Northshore likes fishing with/against you dude!

Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Down to 13 dirty water and happy Hookers are out

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:18 am

thanks roger, same to you guys. shawn, i set that one up for you on purpose just to make sure you were on top of your game and didn't miss it lol

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:08 am

LOL Nice work. Sorry we won't see you there

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:24 am

Neil, whats the pay out for biggest fish for the season and biggest bag?

i didnt word it right the first time

Last edited by chevin37 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:52 am

chevin37

so i have to ask, whats the pay out for biggest fish for the season and biggest bag?

Hold out your hand.... what do you see??

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:57 am

stratos1966

chevin37

so i have to ask, whats the pay out for biggest fish for the season and biggest bag?

It was $200 for big bag (I said bag) and $200 for lunker last year

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:29 pm

I don't know anything about biggest fish or biggest bag.I think the cook out took it's place.If there was a separate fund last year it wasn't passed on to this year.This is the first I have heard of it.If Smoke or Johnny didn't put that in place then it is what it is.Do we need to set aside a separate fund for that in 2013?I don't think we do.But let us know what everybody else thinks.

Spiderman will be my new post representative.lol

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 pm

shawneramone

stratos1966

chevin37

That was last year. I don't believe any money was put aside this year. Maybe whoever put it aside last year did so again? I asked Neil and he doesn't have any $$$

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:44 pm

That's odd considering when Niel crushed em on Quaboag he was excited for having the biggest bag of the year and talking about the payout. Then is was beat later.
Most likely was just reminiscing of the year prior and guys thought it was in place still?

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:12 pm

shawneramone

stratos1966

chevin37

Looks like just bragging rights up for grabs this year boys, but that's not such a bad thing!

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:30 pm

jwall046

That's odd considering when Niel crushed em on Quaboag he was excited for having the biggest bag of the year and talking about the payout. Then is was beat later.
Most likely was just reminiscing of the year prior and guys thought it was in place still?

This is from the front page....The rules are there too.

2012 MAFF Tournament Welcome

Ok the 2012 season is here boys!

I can't wait to meet some new faces and see some old ones.

We have a few new places on the list, hopefully they will produce.
We will have the permits for 6:00 a.m to sign up get ready to launch. We have an official start time of 7:00, but if everyone's there early we will start as usual. Weigh in will be at 2:00p.m

Same as before $25 per man, payouts based on a 15 team tournament; if we exceed 15 teams (which we will) we will add the dollars to the first place prize making it even more appealing.

$350 for 1st place
$200 for 2nd place
$100 for 3rd place
$50 for lunker
The last $50 is for last place prizes

The only change will be this year we have different teams hosting the tourneys.
Teams hosting will have to be there early to check people in and weigh in at the end.
Any questions at all about hosting this season or in the future, please don't hesitate to call me 781-856-0636, I mean it anything at all, I'm here to help.

We will all be on the same page as far as procedure for running a tourney, that way there won't be any discrepancies in the way we do them. Times, payouts, live well checks, etc. etc. etc.

Lets sign up as early as we can for these if you know you can't make one please let us know ASAP as there are plenty of people to sign up.
Usually the afternoon after a tournament, we post pics and results and start a new thread in the forum for the next tournament, and they fill up within a day or so.

I again thank everyone for your support and friendships, we really do have a great group of people here, and I enjoy these very much.

FISH ON!

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:04 pm

when i joined in 2011 there was some talk about there was a 250$ payout for biggest bag and the same for biggest fish, I knew after the year ended and there was no payout that this was mis-information, during the excitment of quaboag i may have said imagine if there was a payout for it?? I think , in any event i see no need to discuss this issue any further , there is no payout end of story perhaps with money we raise from opens next year there will be, nuff said done deal

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:45 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links