stratos1966

shawneramone

Dork...Oh wait. I had those pants.

Me, you, and everyone else our age. What were our parents thinking>>

I blame the Brady Bunch

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:56 pm

I hope that style comes back

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Going to get me one of these and these. be back later.

Like: unpressured Cartopper ponds

Dislike: Pounded tourney lakes

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:57 pm

I'd rock the plaid

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:04 pm

i like those grip pin hooks and have some. but i prefer straight shank hooks for heavy flipping and punching (originally recommended by ralph). better for burying the plastic as well rather than the skin hooked texas rig.

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:06 pm

sam you bought a jon boat huh awesome!!!!

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:16 pm

samf

i like those grip pin hooks and have some. but i prefer straight shank hooks for heavy flipping and punching (originally recommended by ralph). better for burying the plastic as well rather than the skin hooked texas rig.

Who do you think taught Ralph about the straight shanks??? Laughing

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Excellent tips . . . was interested to learn that, seemingly, no one likes Berkley Flouro. What about Vanish? I've found it easy to use and pretty tough but what do I know???
I also use PLine Flouroclear for my spinning reals and Flouro for crankin' reels. Anybody else?
I did, & I think this may cause some controversy, purchase, in Oct. a MA. legal umbrella rig (3 blades, 2 swimbait/grub hooks) & caught a real nice smallie on it. Also missed some but overall, I liked it.

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:54 pm

And you know what . . . you're right about Cilantro. Hate it as well.

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:56 pm

shawneramone

Dork...Oh wait. I had those pants.

Is it bad that i have those pants now?

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Like:Shimano curado reel. Zara Spooks. Seagar flouro. getting a BPS pro qualifier rod and reel for 69 bucks! learning to Flip docks. Meeting everyone from this site and having an amazing season and getting to fish tournaments with all you guys!

Dislikes: Timmytom baits the Prices of fishing gear. Not Having a "bigboat" anything berkley makes. No More Lead Sad

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Like: Small waters with no little to no pressure, jigs and chatters,
heavy cover, smashing cranks off cover, people who respect our waters an don't trash or abuse them, fast moving topwater blow ups, fishing my honey hole with no one out there.

Dislike: Stuffing trophy bass, loud and obnoxious people who fish, jet skiers and annoying boaters, BPS JM Carbonlite, Cheap lures, and last but not least ICE! Laughing

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:22 pm

like: powell and airrus rods with abu garcia reels
like: fishing heavy over or bloulder patches

dislike: dirty water and anything that is store brand i rather have big company names

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Likes: My fishfinder. Going on my third year with it, can't picture myself going to a new body of water without it!

Dislikes: I'm with a few people on this one, Berkley Fluoro is just awful, rather fish with dental floss.

Likes: 60lb braided line (just a little bit different from the Berkley Fluoro Rolling Eyes )

Posted Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:49 pm

wacoachk

Excellent tips . . . was interested to learn that, seemingly, no one likes Berkley Flouro. What about Vanish? I've found it easy to use and pretty tough but what do I know???

Do you know why they named it Vanish?

Because it makes all your lures dissapear....

Posted Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links