wacoachk

What about Cilantro??

The flavor is disgusting. Its overpowering. the slightest bit in your food and thats all you taste. I like mexican food too and I always have to ask for them to prepare mine without Cilantro. It's like Parsley on Roids on PED's

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:50 am

Like: Fishing
Dislike: Not being rich (not stratos, lol) and having to work. Not enough time to fish!

Like: bass boats
Dislike: not being able to have a brand new one!

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 am

jwall046

Dislike: Not being rich (not stratos, lol) and having to work. Not enough time to fish!

You should "like" not being stratos. I'm a bad man, besides Neil already wishes he was me

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:57 am

samf

Living in an apartment right outside of Boston and going through the ordeal of storing and loading all of my fishing stuff including my boat.

How could I forget this.

Liked: Living on a private lake with my bassboat outside my apartment door.

Dislike: Living in the city with no parking and the wild goose chase of trying to find a parking spot to rent. Looked at 2 garages so far and the boat won't fit. Insert mini violin...

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:58 am

stratos1966

jwall046

You should "like" not being stratos. I'm a bad man, besides Neil already wishes he was me

HAHAHA! bad alright!
BAD-ASS fisherman! Cool

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 am

stratos1966

jwall046

Im waiting for the...

Like: MAFF
Dislike: MAFF with Stratos

...post

Laughing Laughing

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 am

LOVE: Deps Pulsecod. Its a insane topwater bait. Puts Yellow Magic's to shame. Casts like it has rockets attached to its tail feathers. A spring loaded rattle gives it great sound and motion. I can't wait until I can tie it back on.

DISLIKE: BasStar rotating treble hooks. Great idea, just doesn't work that well. They are just too big and bulkly. I put some on some swimbaits and they really killed the action of the baits. I think if they redesign the hook to be lighter I would try them again.

I agree with everyone with the Quantum reels. I have the KVD reel and for $300 there are a lot better reels out there for a lot less.

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:01 pm

thelucky

LOVE: Deps Pulsecod. Its a insane topwater bait. Puts Yellow Magic's to shame. Casts like it has rockets attached to its tail feathers. A spring loaded rattle gives it great sound and motion. I can't wait until I can tie it back on.

DISLIKE: BasStar rotating treble hooks. Great idea, just doesn't work that well. They are just too big and bulkly. I put some on some swimbaits and they really killed the action of the baits. I think if they redesign the hook to be lighter I would try them again.

I agree with everyone with the Quantum reels. I have the KVD reel and for $300 there are a lot better reels out there for a lot less.

Just looked at the Deps pulsecod. Funny name but SWEET looking bait. I own the deps Buzzjet and love it. Here is the pulsecod. BTW 2 point, 1 for the post and one for the pic.

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:07 pm

like this

dislike this

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:14 pm

You like being snagged on a dock?

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:23 pm

BTW here is the grip pin hook I was talking about.

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:26 pm

stratos1966

You like being snagged on a dock?

I remember it well. It was

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:31 pm

1975..... that was a good year. Here is how my mother dressed me

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Dork...Oh wait. I had those pants.

Posted Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:48 pm

shawneramone

Dork...Oh wait. I had those pants.

Me, you, and everyone else our age. What were our parents thinking>>