So anyway, Im fishing, Im running the scale, Im collecting the money, Im paying the winners, If you want to fish come join us if not maybe you can make it next time.

All 3 events this season have ran smooth as ice cream on a hot day with not a single complaint fror anyone, actually have had a decent amount of compliments if you go back and check the postings.

Im not getting involved in arguments bickering etc, I came to this site to fish, and since joining ive added my opinion whenever I thought improvement could be made, Ive asked for other"s opinions and sat with the OG's to run everything by them before making any selfish decisions on my own.

I enjoy seeing all of you, as well as the compitetion you all bring to the table, those who dont show up this year because they feel so much has changed are really missing out on a great season with some significant end of the year prize money as well as big fish big bag prizes and some killer raffles to be held at the cookout.

I wish guys could put their differences aside and just fish.

More and more new teams are signing up everyweek, BECAUSE WORD OF MOUTH IS M.A.F.F. is the place to be!

Lets preserve the intergrity of the sight and keep in mind that the same father and son teams that were here when I started are still around with the addition of a few new ones, NONE of the name calling and back and forth bad mouthing of each other is attrative on any level whether the reason behind it is legitimate or based in jealousy.

One last time PLEASE can we lay this all to rest if not for each other then for the sake of how we present MAFF to the public.

Thank You ALL, hopefully see you ALL soon.

7 spots left

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:58 am

As far as I know Neil , with all do respect, Ice cream gets messy on the hot summer days, like this place turned to be

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:21 am

budwick

As far as I know Neil , with all do respect, Ice cream gets messy on the hot summer days, like this place turned to be

Nope not a mess, everything's great besides trolls like you bringing the site down. Tournament trail is off to a great start thanks to Niel, Ken and and Rich.

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:29 am

budwick

Lol good come back, just a metaphor, lets just try keeping this basic

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:30 am

tholdah

Before I say this, please understand that I'm not asking for change, I'm not criticising anyone, and you know I really enjoy the tourny's.

You know how sometimes you have just 1 too many beverages, and you pay for it the next day? The 3 o'clock weigh-in is that 1 too many drinks. The last couple have been easy for me being so close, but when we go to Boone for example, we're talking a very late day. After the weigh in, pack up and load up, travel, and unpacking @ home, we're looking at walking in the house @ 7PM. It's a very long day.

Hodah good point, heres what we can do, because of the permits already issued and the likely hood of EPA showing up to some of the bigge gas motor events I would be willing to make the CARTOPPER JUNE JULY AND AUGUST schedule 6 to 2 if that will help more guys attend. there is enough light at 6 and 2 pm is still early enough to get back home at a reasonable time

I'm going to put up a poll post right now to see what the general consensus is.

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:34 am

jbigun

budwick

Nope not a mess, everything's great besides trolls like you bringing the site down. Tournament trail is off to a great start thanks to Niel, Ken and and Rich.

Enough please

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:53 am

I mostly try to stay neutral but one BIG point that is being missed here is that MAFF wasn't set up as a tournament site. MAFF is a fishing forum designed to be a fun, friendly place for anglers of all levels to come and share knowledge. A few years ago Johnny thought it might be a cool thing to get together with some of the other guys on the site, throw a few bucks in a hat and have some fun. It was never really about the prize money. What is happening is the tournament schedule has become the main focus for a lot of people and as much as everybody wants to insist that nothing's changed I beg to differ. It seems to be all about the money. I'm not picking sides. I'm not putting anyone down and I'm not criticizing how anything is run. All I'm saying is that is the difference from then and now.

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:02 pm

shawneramone

I mostly try to stay neutral but one BIG point that is being missed here is that MAFF wasn't set up as a tournament site. MAFF is a fishing forum designed to be a fun, friendly place for anglers of all levels to come and share knowledge. A few years ago Johnny thought it might be a cool thing to get together with some of the other guys on the site, throw a few bucks in a hat and have some fun. It was never really about the prize money. What is happening is the tournament schedule has become the main focus for a lot of people and as much as everybody wants to insist that nothing's changed I beg to differ. It seems to be all about the money. I'm not picking sides. I'm not putting anyone down and I'm not criticizing how anything is run. All I'm saying is that is the difference from then and now.

Bravo sir!

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Much respect Neil, your a good dude and you know I respect you.

You have to be honest with yourself, you have tried to put this fire out since last winter and its a waste of your time. As long as Rich is associated with MAFF, he is going to always be targeted. And he has earned that himself. It is not a coincidence that about 75% of members here have a big problem with him and only him. And from what I hear the same occurs on other sites.

It is what it is, its not going to be put to rest because Rich will forever be a douche.

Perfect example was today.... a guy kindly asks about switching the weigh in time to 2pm and Rich comes up with some disrespectful and lame "i dont give a crap about your concern" answer, like Rich is the freaking king around here..... Where as YOU just opened it up to discussion and are taking a vote! See the difference? You did it the right and respectful way, where as Rich puts himself on a platform and gave a rude answer and expects people to just sit back?

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:12 pm

shawneramone

I will only counter with: All that other stuff is still going on. Look at all the current topics up on the board. It's 90% just fishing. Guys are posting and exchanging ideas. They are talking about the Chu, Line choices, water temps ect ect. Reports are being posted up .
The tournament threads are really only a small fraction of the posts on here. What's sad is guys who have no intention of fishing these tournaments are coming into those threads and stiring the pot. One, has now on a few occasions, threatened physical violence. But thats ok because he is "old MAFF"

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:18 pm

jbigun

budwick

Your wrong jbigun nut bag, I'm not the one even close to bringing this site down . Will never happen

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Bottom line is this...

Remove me from the equation..do these battles end? No because an army of other people dont like Rich.

Remove Rich from the equation does this end? Id say it would eliminates 95% of the headaches.

If I polled this site of how many people have a problem with me, it would be a handful of Rich's guys.

If I polled this site how many have a problem with Rich, the freaking server would crash.

Its not a mystery gentlemen!

"threatened physical violence" hahaha my god you are more of a vag than I even gave you credit for.

Last edited by napa on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:22 pm

shawneramone

I only came to MAFF because of the tournaments and that is the only reason I hung around. Definitely not for the prize money though.

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:22 pm

jbigun

shawneramone

I only came to MAFF because of the tournaments and that is the only reason I hung around. Definitely not for the prize money though.

Not true. You and rich can blow each other

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:27 pm

shawneramone

Not a tournament site? You guys made t shirts and sweatshirts with the tournament schedule on the back for crying out loud!!! I couldn't believe it when I showed up to the first one.

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links