Hi everyone, new to this site, I am in for lakeville on Sunday, I will probably be fishing alone. Thanks and see you all Sunday.

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:55 am

sardine hunter is in

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:56 am

Welcome! Getting close to full here.

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:01 am

Thanks looking forward to it!

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:05 am

pjcbass

Thanks looking forward to it!

Glad you can make it. Looking like another great turnout.

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:58 am

sardinehunter

sardine hunter is in

Oh boy, the infamous sardine hunter what is this world coming to!!

LMAO x 1000, welcome back Shawn!

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:57 am

I would like to thank Mr. Daly for his compliments on the group and the website.I would also like to thank him for his compliment on the tournament he attended.I also want to thank him for showing up and kicking up tails,hahaha.Pay no attention to the mumbo-jumbo it's just guys voicing their negative opinion toward someon they don't like.FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!

ANY NEW SIGN UPS:JUST A REMINDER FEE IS $50 A BOAT SINGLE OR DOUBLE.THANKS

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:58 pm

khaskins

I would like to thank Mr. Daly for his compliments on the group and the website.I would also like to thank him for his compliment on the tournament he attended.I also want to thank him for showing up and kicking up tails,hahaha.Pay no attention to the mumbo-jumbo it's just guys voicing their negative opinion toward someon they don't like.FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!

ANY NEW SIGN UPS:JUST A REMINDER FEE IS $50 A BOAT SINGLE OR DOUBLE.THANKS

well said, just emailed you a score sheet template you can use week to week just click the box and change the name

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Im in. Im alone for this 1.

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:37 pm

I knew this would fill up with this really nice weather coming for the weekend. Good luck all!

Posted Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:05 am

Ill more than likely be in my topper but i will still be there! Just hoping theres no wind! Just dont be mad guys wen u get beat by a lil 12ft vhull

Posted Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:06 am

I would be proud of you.Whoever takes the cake deserves it.As far as I know wind is not a big factor tomorrow.

i JUST WOULD JUST LIKE TO REQUEST THAT EVERYONE SHOW UP EARLY ENOUGH TO HAVE BOATS IN THE WATER AND FEES PAID BY 6:30 OR 6:45 SO WE CAN DRAW NUMBERS AND BE READY TO LAUNCH AT 7:00 SHARP.
THANKS FOR SIGNING UP AND GOOD FISHING TO ALL.

Posted Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Good Luck to everyone. I hope the bite is on for you!!!

Posted Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:21 pm

bump

Posted Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Idk if this is an okay thing but if im the only topper ill launch last since i wont be able to get out of peoples wakes fast enough if that okay with who ever is running it

Posted Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:31 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links