Can't drive 2 hours one way to fish, you'll see us at a few that are close to home.

Posted Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:57 pm

You'll definitely see us at the concord river one.

Posted Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:15 pm

jbigun

jcotier

Anyone who signs up gets a hug from stratos!!

Stratos doesn't fish the big boat trail so this one should fill up no problem!!!

Well said Ken. Everyone has a great time at these tournaments. Don't let the drama llama keyboard cowboys give you guys the wrong impression.

Did you just call me a llama?

Posted Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:18 pm

stratos1966

jbigun

jcotier

Stratos doesn't fish the big boat trail so this one should fill up no problem!!!

Well said Ken. Everyone has a great time at these tournaments. Don't let the drama llama keyboard cowboys give you guys the wrong impression.

You've been called worse. Smile

Posted Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:59 pm

True. But Llamas smell funny

Posted Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:10 pm

They aren't the most handsome of animals either.

True story... we fish on a particular pond from time to time and one of the houses on the waterfront raises llamas and sheep. It's the funniest thing to be fishing, then all of the sudden something moves or catches your eye and there are friggen llamas kneeling or standings there, just watching you and chewing their food!

Posted Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Im in

Team E

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:27 am

chevin37

khaskins

What's up with you guys?Nobody wants to fish any more?I don't see many old faces on the trail.Is this a boycott over a few changes?It's still the same group with some understandings made a little clearer.I know there have been a few issues on the site,but boys will be boys.
I'd really like see some of the other teams participate that did in the past.It's a great group of anglers.Differences in opinion should not become grudges.They should be worked out and treated respectfully.I think we all have a great respect for each other and would like to continue with what was before the 2013 season.
If we must rebuild then so be it.But I would rather keep the group together.

Everyone is still fishing ken, no grudges exist I assure you. Alot of guys just decided to fish where and when they want. I personally have a tough time with the 3:00 weigh in, this year is very busy for me and that makes it a bit more difficult. I don't think the regulars should be takin the blame for a weak sign up. Billington filled up in minutes where's all those teams? Where's all the new maff teams? I wish the best for you guys I know a lot of work was put in to make it and im sure it will eventually become strong again.

I, too, am anxious to begin on this trail but I'm a bit in a financial jam, at this point. That's why I signed up for the Long Pond, Harwich tourney because I am now working and can anticipate having the funds to "play." I'm also anxious to meet all of you that I only know from the forums.

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:34 am

Ken ill be back once my money situation works out a little better on a side note i got the big boat up and running!

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:45 am

pocketfisherman

stratos1966

jbigun

jcotier

You've been called worse. Smile

hahahahaha,that's funny.

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:04 pm

7 SPOTS STILL OPEN.WHO WANTS TO FISH?

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Before I say this, please understand that I'm not asking for change, I'm not criticising anyone, and you know I really enjoy the tourny's.

You know how sometimes you have just 1 too many beverages, and you pay for it the next day? The 3 o'clock weigh-in is that 1 too many drinks. The last couple have been easy for me being so close, but when we go to Boone for example, we're talking a very late day. After the weigh in, pack up and load up, travel, and unpacking @ home, we're looking at walking in the house @ 7PM. It's a very long day.

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:58 pm

tholdah

Before I say this, please understand that I'm not asking for change, I'm not criticising anyone, and you know I really enjoy the tourny's.

You know how sometimes you have just 1 too many beverages, and you pay for it the next day? The 3 o'clock weigh-in is that 1 too many drinks. The last couple have been easy for me being so close, but when we go to Boone for example, we're talking a very late day. After the weigh in, pack up and load up, travel, and unpacking @ home, we're looking at walking in the house @ 7PM. It's a very long day.

Sounds like every one except for Boone for me haha.

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:03 pm

tholdah

99999999999999.999999% of tournments are 7-3
Weigh in starts at 3 is over by 3:30 you are on the road by 4, If you have an hours drive you are in the door at 5. 5:30 the latest

Posted Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Chasin Tail is 100% in! Finally!

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:28 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links