This just in.... Senkos are not allowed in this event. If you can't feel the bite you have to let em go!!!

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:44 pm

The last fish I didn't feel the bite on broke my line.I don't use senkos I use basspro tournament brand.I think we should outlaw the ms slammer and all top water because you see the bite not feel it.lol.So is it jigs spinner baits,worms,and grubs and dropshot only.Can I use the shakey head?Can we restrict Neil to flipping only?Rich you can only use a carolina rig.I can only use a jig.Shawn can only use his camera.Jbigun can only use a tube.How does that sound?You come up with the rest and we'll call it designated restricted fishing.

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Come on Rich,I don't believe you don't have a response to that.Really?When we fished Oldham this week I was not fishing a senko and I did not feel the bite on my bait.I just didn't feel the bottom anymore,I set the hook and felt a big fish on.After it started pulling drang the line broke.

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:56 pm

Ken, for fun next year we should pick a day when there is no tourney going on and pick a lake. We will let MAFF choose what baits we can and cannot throw that day. Loser buys the winner a coffee!!! Whatever you do, DO NOT let me throw a carolina rig. Laughing

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 pm

biggz53

pocketfisherman

fishermanmike

thanx. do people ever run out of battery power.?

Oh most definitely! The key is to learn from when that happens, what to do and how to make sure it doesn't happen on a regular basis (because we all run out of juice once in awhile). To help avoid that, we use two batteries on tourney days and learned a valuable lesson this past weekend in non-tournament fishing too. ALWAYS have 2 batteries EVERY time you go out. My arms are tired from 2 hours of rowing against the wind against an extra strong chop/current, from almost completely on the opposite side of the lake, all while passing one oar back and fourth between us. NOT FUN!!!

A day in the life of pound town!!!

Yeah but I'll bet that canoe cuts through the water a lot easier than our square-fronted Pelican! Still sucks though I feel for you bro's!

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Haha most certainly does. I was out at North Pond sunday, that place is like a wind tunnel, plus the recreational boats having to turn the canoe to take the wake head on. Bruutal on North

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:05 pm

stratos1966

Ken, for fun next year we should pick a day when there is no tourney going on and pick a lake. We will let MAFF choose what baits we can and cannot throw that day. Loser buys the winner a coffee!!! Whatever you do, DO NOT let me throw a carolina rig. Laughing

I like stuff like this so at the end of the day I wanna kill myself

BTW LOL on me using my camera Ken. If I get a bass on video it counts

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:18 pm

shawneramone

stratos1966

I like stuff like this so at the end of the day I wanna kill myself

BTW LOL on me using my camera Ken. If I get a bass on video it counts

and here i thought you wanted in when you saw it was for coffee Laughing

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:54 pm

khaskins

The last fish I didn't feel the bite on broke my line.I don't use senkos I use basspro tournament brand.I think we should outlaw the ms slammer and all top water because you see the bite not feel it.lol.So is it jigs spinner baits,worms,and grubs and dropshot only.Can I use the shakey head?Can we restrict Neil to flipping only?Rich you can only use a carolina rig.I can only use a jig.Shawn can only use his camera.Jbigun can only use a tube.How does that sound?You come up with the rest and we'll call it designated restricted fishing.

PLEASE MAKE ME FLIP ALL DAY AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT ROD TO BRING, I'LL JUST TROLL AND "JUNK FISH" I GOT 5 AT NORTH ON SATURDAY DOING THAT IN A HALF HOUR

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:38 pm

U can change team name - mike&justin to -bed bass & beyond.

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:53 pm

BREAKING NEWS: This just in. Bassasin's and Bigmouths are teaming up once again. The Dynamic Duo. The pair that always beats a full house. One spot open.

Posted Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:20 am

shawneramone

BREAKING NEWS: This just in. Bassasin's and Bigmouths are teaming up once again. The Dynamic Duo. The pair that always beats a full house. One spot open.

That sounds like a prediction

Posted Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:31 am

I believe this means Coastguard( the one man wrecking machine) is in!!

Posted Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:32 am

stratos1966

shawneramone

My prediction? PAIN-Clubber Lang

Posted Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:33 am

shawneramone

stratos1966

shawneramone

My prediction? PAIN-Clubber Lang

TEAM BIG-ASSINS-MOUTH IS IN, COASTGAURD IS IN

Posted Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:56 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links