angler21

I'm going to park in the public ramp.....if they want to ticket me then so be it!

Chevin37 Likes this

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:34 pm

If anybody needs a partner send me a pm.

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:40 pm

The only people who need to worry about parking are those with trailers. You can also launch a cartopper through a small clearing in the woods instead of using the ramp.

A resident sticker is only required for trailer parking. I have launched my crawdad during mid summer for years and parked there when they have someone sitting at the ramp checking stickers.

Like Neil said if you have a trailer, price chopper is two minutes away.

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Last year I prefished a couple of places and it didn't help me at all so I stopped doing it

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:52 pm

OK, so my buddy Tim called me back tonight and said he's actually on duty that day and may swing by for either the launch or the weigh in, if he's not on a call or something. Basic common sense stuff, don't draw unnecessary attention to the group, be respectful and quiet as always in the morning, don't park stupidly and all should be fine. If by chance there is a complaint and another officer comes by and ends up giving tickets, he said to gather them all together if we aren't there when he gives them and have me give the tickets all to him and he'll have them squashed. If an officer is there when we are, I just have to talk to him, drop his name and that should be the end of that. He's a detective who has been on the force for awhile and a local Hopkinton boy himself, so if he said he'll take care of things, he'll do it! We'll be fine.

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:08 am

pocketfisherman

OK, so my buddy Tim called me back tonight and said he's actually on duty that day and may swing by for either the launch or the weigh in, if he's not on a call or something. Basic common sense stuff, don't draw unnecessary attention to the group, be respectful and quiet as always in the morning, don't park stupidly and all should be fine. If by chance there is a complaint and another officer comes by and ends up giving tickets, he said to gather them all together if we aren't there when he gives them and have me give the tickets all to him and he'll have them squashed. If an officer is there when we are, I just have to talk to him, drop his name and that should be the end of that. He's a detective who has been on the force for awhile and a local Hopkinton boy himself, so if he said he'll take care of things, he'll do it! We'll be fine.

Thats awesome Roger. Thanks

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:58 am

Bass Techs are out.. Mad sorry guys for last min but unexpected family matter has come up. Hope some one can fill the spot! Good luck guys

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:05 am

scottws616

Bass Techs are out.. Mad sorry guys for last min but unexpected family matter has come up. Hope some one can fill the spot! Good luck guys

Hope it's nothing major. Good luck to you

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:09 am

stratos1966

pocketfisherman

Thats awesome Roger. Thanks

Dammit and I was gonna be all arrogant with Jeff

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:10 am

This just in:::::: We have one open spot!!

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:16 am

Gearheads are in

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 am

c_libby

Gearheads are in

Excellent!!!! Full field once again!!!!

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Thanks for the ok on parking and the ramp guys.See you in the a.m.

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:54 pm

So where is the ramp? Address? GPS? Hello?????

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:13 pm

146 Hayward street, Hopkinton

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:18 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links