thanx. do people ever run out of battery power.?

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:48 am

fishermanmike

we had to paddle once or twice when we first started doing these. The wind makes you work the motor more. If you can get another battery, bring it. I never do a tourney without 2 now

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 am

shawneramone

fishermanmike

we had to paddle once or twice when we first started doing these. The wind makes you work the motor more. If you can get another battery, bring it. I never do a tourney without 2 now

BINGO! bring an extra battery, hopefully it wont be that windy of a day this place being long and narrow can really get wind blown.

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:24 am

Happy Hookers will take the last spot

Thanks
ED

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:58 am

LOOKING FOR A FEW ALTERNATES IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATIONS

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:01 am

You and Rich really need to have a party together with bingo and the hokey pokey.lol,We need to add that comic into the mix.Neil marking his bingo board and Rich doing the hokey pokey.I think Shawn would help you out with that Rich.Oh yeah we need to make them toothless and balding and maybe a little drool on the lip.haha

P.s.sorry neil your already bald.

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Neil,
Put me down as an alternate, Coast Guard.

Thanks

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:14 pm

dhutch

Neil,

Thanks

CONSIDER IT DONE , great job again this weekend way to fill a bag on a gift day

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:49 pm

sinista

dhutch

Neil,

Thanks

CONSIDER IT DONE , great job again this weekend way to fill a bag on a gift day

huh huh you said bag

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:12 pm

fishermanmike

Oh most definitely! The key is to learn from when that happens, what to do and how to make sure it doesn't happen on a regular basis (because we all run out of juice once in awhile). To help avoid that, we use two batteries on tourney days and learned a valuable lesson this past weekend in non-tournament fishing too. ALWAYS have 2 batteries EVERY time you go out. My arms are tired from 2 hours of rowing against the wind against an extra strong chop/current, from almost completely on the opposite side of the lake, all while passing one oar back and fourth between us. NOT FUN!!!

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 pm

I have to be in upton at 1:00, so I will see you at the weigh in, I will bring some of the bumper stickers if anyone wants some
$2.00 each

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:30 am

johnnybag-a-bass

I have to be in upton at 1:00, so I will see you at the weigh in, I will bring some of the bumper stickers if anyone wants some
$2.00 each

me, me, me!

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:41 am

I'd like one also please.

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:47 am

pocketfisherman

fishermanmike

Oh most definitely! The key is to learn from when that happens, what to do and how to make sure it doesn't happen on a regular basis (because we all run out of juice once in awhile). To help avoid that, we use two batteries on tourney days and learned a valuable lesson this past weekend in non-tournament fishing too. ALWAYS have 2 batteries EVERY time you go out. My arms are tired from 2 hours of rowing against the wind against an extra strong chop/current, from almost completely on the opposite side of the lake, all while passing one oar back and fourth between us. NOT FUN!!!

A day in the life of pound town!!!

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:57 am

Come on Neil where is the comic strip?Bingo!Shawn I think you need to do a video for that.lol

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:42 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links