Ah thats to bad bro, hope all is well.
team north shore, your in Dendog your in as well

17 TEAMS!!!!

as close to six as we can guys!

Posted Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Slobs R' Us are in

Posted Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Ok, so I missed 2 tournaments...I even missed my hometown Whitehall tourney, heard that was a success. Having the summer off cause you work at a school is one of the best feelings Ive yet experienced...Pumped up for this one though, sounds like AGAIN things are well organized, and morale is high.

Johnny, dont cook for us man...between 36 guys, we can get things going pretty quickly bro. Appretiate the effort

Smoke, same as usual? Smooooke on the waaaater..

PUMPED!!
Jon

Posted Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:23 pm

payouts looking like this!!!!!!!

17 TEAMS $850
1st=$350
2nd=$200
3rd=$150
4th=$100
$50 LUNKER

Good luck boys
Who will win next???

Posted Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:27 pm

HI Johnny and Smoke,
Unfortunately i have to cancel this trip. I need to have my trolling motor looked at.
Thank guys

Posted Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:34 am

5 DAYS AND COUNTING !!

Posted Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Looks like this half of Team Northshore can't make it boys, sorry. I don't want to talk for the Kman, but for me I know for sure.

While waiting for an opening, other things came up. Mrs Pocketfisherman is going to a baby shower that day and I had made other plans myself, since I just didn't know. Sorry boys, but I'll attend the next tourney (can I commit now, before I get shut out?). Good luck to all! Cartop boats go represent!!!!

Posted Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:14 am

we will make that a point for the next tourney and so on!!!who ever places has 1st choice if they want in.

Posted Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:31 am

Sorry Guys, Team Angry Meat cant make it to the Cochituate Tourney. Vinny has a family obligation, which puts me out of a boat. Johnny Ill be more than happy to come help you with the set-up and BBQ. Let me know what time you what me there.

-Meat

Posted Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:40 am

Cant wait Boys...

Arrogant Anglers wont be in a full force as Valps has to work, but I will be coming with Alessi aka R.O.Y. to give him his 1st taste of tourney action.

Whats the exact location of the loading place? Street Name?

Posted Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:37 am

ROY checking in. Very excited for my first tourney. See you boys there.

Posted Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Two more sleeps till the tourney kids.

looks like we're down to 15 teams, make sure your boat and licenses' are all up to par. this is a state ramp and can be patroled by the enviromental police. we had an issue last year.

i'll be there at 5:30 to let people in and see everyone off.

see you all then!

Posted Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Johnny are you sure you don't need anything?

Happy Hookers

Posted Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:34 pm

I'm good Ed thanks man,

guys we have another player, Brandon (Bam) coming alone so if anyone needs a partner Bam is more than willing to team up.

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:54 am

Cant wait. A big THANKS to everyone involved,my first tourney and I cant wait to meet you guys and have a great time.A special thanks to Johnnybag-a Bass,one for the offer and two for the work he's gonna be putting in for the guys on shore,never met him but its obvious he loves to fish,and to stay on shore for the guys is some stand up stuff.Way to go John and every one else involved in getting these things together.Good Luck to everyone! See you guys at the ramp.Oh,and like John said, there is a spot open on my boat,its not a big fancy job,but any one needing a seat is welcome.shoot me a line if your interested

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:51 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links