let me know if u still need a partner what time etc

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:08 am

Johnny, I sent nofx99 a pm about his interest in a spot in my boat.I told him to let you know asap if he wants it.Thanks again guys,Brandon

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:21 am

nofx are you in for sure? anyone else got any open spots for a non boater? i'd love to fish my first MA fish finder tournament.

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:24 pm

15 TEAMS $750
1st=$250
2nd=$200
3rd=$150
4th=$100
LUNKER =$50

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:12 pm

guys quick reminder, i'll be collecting $5.00 parking fee from all cars. they will meet up with me at some point to collect.

I have burgers, dogs, potato salad, cole slaw, doritos, and a few cookies. and some cold drinks. so make sure you plan to stick around for a few after weight in!

see you all in the a.m!

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:18 pm

sam if u want it ,go for it . i. have to wait til 5 to decide

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:18 pm

nofx99

sam if u want it ,go for it . i. have to wait til 5 to decide

really? thanks man. it's really up to you though for sure. i don't mind. brandon, i'll send you a PM.

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Fair enough nofx99,If I dont hear from you by 5:30,I'll offer the spot to the next guy who is Meat,samf your next in line,meat and I communicated through pm.Be ready to go in case its to late of a notice for meat.Hope to see one of you there lol actually I'd like to see all you there but it is what it is.samf I'll keep you in mind the next time I can get in and need a partner.

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:55 pm

bam

Fair enough nofx99,If I dont hear from you by 5:30,I'll offer the spot to the next guy who is Meat,samf your next in line,meat and I communicated through pm.Be ready to go in case its to late of a notice for meat.Hope to see one of you there lol actually I'd like to see all you there but it is what it is.samf I'll keep you in mind the next time I can get in and need a partner.

ok nice, no worries at all. i sent you a PM so just let me know if meat's out otherwise i'll cya guys some other time.

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:58 pm

bam i am in. if u did not fill spot jimmy

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:08 pm

nofx99 sorry bro,you seemed on the fence and I gave the spot to meat.I left my number but I didnt hear from you.My apologies and I hope there isn't any hard feelings because I'd like to have you in a later tourney if you'd still be interested.I dont mind fishing alone but I figured why not give someone a seat,and I didnt want someones chance blown.I would have loved to be offered a seat when I didnt have a boat.Again sorry
Brandon

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:36 pm

no issue bam! its all good. good luck jimmy

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:42 pm

if anybody needs a angler let me know? my pics are my resume lol

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:44 pm

I'm glad you took it that way Jimmy,like I said my partner works most weekends so I'd like to have a guy/guys to call.Samf and yourself are at the top of my list if I need someone.Sorry again,
Brandon

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:51 pm

brandon i just saw the updates here. thanks again for the offer and good luck tomorrow! hopefully it works out sometime in the future if i need a boater.

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links