unfortunatly younguns has to pull out i thought i would be able to get out of work but its not looking that way, sorry for such a short notice.

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:25 pm

next time man,
Guys one more slot open. just show up and we'll check you in.

Jimmy and Sam please feel fre to show up some time in the morning i'll be there fishing from shore. you can check out the weigh in and the cookout. really don't hesitate

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:16 pm

thanks johnny.good luck guys, just wish i could get some of my lazy ass friends to enter one of these tourneys. i have a boat, but it sucks to lug it around by myself.

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:34 pm

why don't you and sam fish?

jus sayin!

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:17 pm

I'll be joining in spirit. On the water in Littleton for 5:30. Maybe I'll be able to rig up a live well in my 12' Bass Tracker and enter one of these tourney's. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I could always be a co-angler with a little notice if anyone needs one for another tourney.

Posted Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm

anytime man, a cooler with a $10 bubblebox from basspro and your all set .

good luck out in littleton, i love the waters out there

Posted Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:44 am

hope you guys had a great time and caught some lunkers. i was at the charles this morning and thought about stopping by but had a bunch to do. nofx, you should've hit me up, i would've gone with you and helped out. i hope to be at the next tournament and will look for the sign up. look forward to meeting you guys.

Posted Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Johnny and Justin

We want to thank you for another great tournament, Johnny you went above and beyond for the gang and we all appreciate it.

Thanks Again !!!

Happy Hookers
Ed & Kyle

Posted Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:59 pm

(13th) 8-15-10 LAKE COCHITUATE/NATICK

1. MARK AND CHUCK (THE LANDLORDS)---------(5)----------11.8LBS
2. STEVE AND DAVE (HAWG HUNTERS)------------(5)-----------9.8LBS
3. ED AND KYLE (HAPPY HOOKERS)----------------(4)-----------5.14LBS
4. JON AND BRIAN (SLOBS-R-US)-------------------(5)-----------5.11LBS

5. PHIL AND ALESSI (ARROGANT ANGLERS)-------(5)----------5.4LBS
6. BRANDAN AND JON (BAM/MEAT)------------------(4)----------4.5LBS
7. BRENDEN AND EARL (BUDWICK)-----------------(1)----------3.9LBS
8. RALPH & NICHOLAS (ROCK BASS)---------------(3)-----------3.7LBS
9. ALEX & EVAN (BASS TUB)--------------------------(3)----------3.5LBS
10 SCOTT & TIM (HOG HOOLIGANS)----------------(1)-----------2.6LBS
11 JUSTIN & BOB (SMOKECITY)---------------------(2)-----------2.5LBS

12.ED & MARK (NOCATCHUM)----------------------------NO WEIGHT
12 MATT AND BILL (MOREFISH)-------------------------NO WEIGHT

LUNKER---------------------MARK(LANDLORDS)---------------4.11LBS

THANKS JOHNNY YOU CAN COOK KID!!!! MY BURGER WAS PERECT BRO . SEE YA SOON AT SINGLETARY LAKE

Posted Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Good Times!
Thanks Johnny for organizing a great tourney! Also, for the food & drinks! If you ever need a job as a grill man come see me at my pizza shop! Alex & I hope we can make one more before the season is over. It was great meeting everyone too![/list]

Posted Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Congrats to the Landlords! Team Northshore WILL be there for the next tourney! Consider us in now Johnny or Smoke if that's cool Go Fish !

Posted Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Solid tourney everyone

Special thanks to Johnny for all his hard work, sitting out this one to set up the great cookout....Thanks brotha, your the man, and the food was great...we all owe you one!!

Congrats on getting out of that ticket smoke!! you must have told the cop "do you know who i am??? SMOKE CITY B!!"

Posted Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:36 pm

ha ha your a nut phil you funny bastard lol . idk whats been going on but my fishing skillz are falling into the toilet lately i gotta turn things around season is almost over

Posted Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:09 am

This was my first event and I had a blast.I got to meet a couple of you guys and it was awsome.Not knowing what to expect,it was great to find a bunch of regular guys out fishing.Special thanks to Meat7qtk my partner for the day,for finding us some fish,it would have been tuff without him,and of course to John for cooking for everyone.also to smoke city for putting these together,awsome job man.Congrats to the Landlords and other winners,now I can officially say I paid my rent lol.Impressive catch guys.Hope to see you guys at another event,My fishing partner and I are thinking about Flint pond if we can get in.Thanks again and hope to see you soon-Bam

Posted Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:03 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links