great job hosting jeff,u took some great pix too,congrats to everyone who placed. had a great time.

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 6:27 pm

THANKS TO JEFF AND PHIL FOR SOME GOOD OL FASHION HOSTING AND A VERY FUN AND LAID BACK DAY!!!GREAT JOB ON THE PICS TOO JEFF I'M SURE ALL THE GUYS APPRECIATE THAT!!!! GOOD TO SEE ALOT OF OLD FACES AND A FEW NEW ONES!!!!

SHAWN(BASSASIN'S) WHAT A BEAST BROTHER

AND KEVIN PUTTING A TEAM TOGETHER THE NIGHT BEFORE AND GRABBING ANOTHER 2ND WHAT MORE CAN I SAY BUT QUALITY FISHING BY THE BIGMOUTHS AS USUAL.

GOOD TO SEE A BUNCH OF FISH CAUGHT AND A BEAUTY LUNKER.

SMOKE!!!

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Great Job today Jeff and Napa you guys Rock! Congrats to everyone that placed, my partner and I got sucked into the Senko Bite, We threw wacky rigs from start to finish, we caught about 30 bass at least half were keepers but all of them were in the 1lb range.. see you all at Whitehall!!

PS way to go Shawn!!!

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 6:42 pm

i got quality anglers on call haha, thought we had you there today!

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 6:45 pm

Great job Jeff & Phil !! Thanks for hosting & pics!
We had a good time! My daughter caught her fish Bass today! Now I just gotta get her to lip'em & not scream like a girl! HAHA!

Congrats to the teams that placed.

Shawn , NICE FISH, WHAT A PIG!!

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Looks like a great day. Congrats to all the winners and everyone else who caught fish. Shawn thats a beautiful Bass. Congrats Bro!!

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 7:12 pm

congrats shawn! way ta go man. See ya guys on the 27th, Attitash.

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Great job by all today, Shawn that fish is just ok, lol
See you at Whitehall!

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 8:31 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

Great job by all today, Shawn that fish is just ok, lol
See you at Whitehall!

lol Johnny, I was hoping for an 8 pound super moon fish but this will do. I gotta work next weekend.

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 8:36 pm

congrats to smoke and chuch nice job.

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Great job hosting Arrogance. Thanks Napa for taking my last minute call and getting us in there. You guys have no idea how mangled I still was.

Congrats Chuck and Smoke on the win. Bigmouths are on a tear, 3 2nd place finishes in a row.

The lone Bassasin getting in the 6 lb tourney club with a beast at the Boone. Nice job Shawn

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Valpey and Napa, Thanks for hosting! We had a great day out there.

Congrats to the top 3 and Shawn for that BEAST.

See everyone next sunday!

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 8:52 am

and where o where did napa end up, I was at jeffs ramp and he was there, then he was gone!

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 8:56 am

Congrats to Shawn on that pig. Looks like it was a pretty nice day out there.

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 9:28 am

Congrats to everyone on another great tournament. Well done all around!!

Thats how I roll Johnny!! One second I am there, the next i am gone! hahaha. My eyes were being held open by toothpicks, i had to jet before I feel asleep walking back down!

Great to see everyone, including Johnny who greeted us at Valpeys after! Classic.

The "bass thumb" that I have today from handling everyones fish is awesome! Friggin love it! You would think we caught 30 fish ourselves haha.

The Boone Beast was a beauty! Congrats Shawn on the career bass.

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 9:39 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links