napa

Congrats to everyone on another great tournament. Well done all around!!

Thats how I roll Johnny!! One second I am there, the next i am gone! hahaha. My eyes were being held open by toothpicks, i had to jet before I feel asleep walking back down!

Great to see everyone, including Johnny who greeted us at Valpeys after! Classic.

The "bass thumb" that I have today from handling everyones fish is awesome! Friggin love it! You would think we caught 30 fish ourselves haha.

The Boone Beast was a beauty! Congrats Shawn on the career bass.

Thanks Napa...great job. Arrogance are quite hospitable

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 9:51 am

Haha I'm glad you made it home bro, can't wait for another shindig I can stay for, Jeff get on that hahah

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 10:26 am

Thank You Shawn for allowing us to borrow one of your motors. That was huge for us. Thanks again!

Yes Johnny, another shindig is in order!

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 10:41 am

Just another example of how great a group of fishermen we have here! Cool

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 12:21 pm

great job to everyone. wish i could have made it, looked like a lot of fun as usual.

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 4:53 pm

samf

great job to everyone. wish i could have made it, looked like a lot of fun as usual.

I had fun

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Hey what's up guys I'm new to this site and just fished my first tournament with you guys yesterday at lake boon. What a day and let me just say thanks to the all anglers and host for a great time. Look forward to more tournaments and more great days on the water doing what I love to do!! Keep up the good work guys see you at Whitehall!![/i]

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Love these messages bro! Welcome and I'm sure you'll be involved in more.

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 7:40 pm

scottws616

Hey what's up guys I'm new to this site and just fished my first tournament with you guys yesterday at lake boon. What a day and let me just say thanks to the all anglers and host for a great time. Look forward to more tournaments and more great days on the water doing what I love to do!! Keep up the good work guys see you at Whitehall!![/i]

Congrats on a great showing in your first tourney and welcome to the forum!

These tourney's are awesome and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I look forward to these for weeks at a time.....they are a nice outlet to say the least. The pursuit for the "one" will never end!!!!!

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 8:18 pm

shawneramone

samf

I had fun

yeah man congrats on that beast. awesome job.

Posted Tue May 08, 2012 6:52 am

Looks like another nice tournament guys! great job to all and Shawnerome on the MONSTER! I'm surprised Jeff didn't land him 1st lol.

Posted Tue May 08, 2012 7:04 am

JEFF HAS TONS OF PICS WITH THAT SAME FISH HE BRING TONS OF CLOTHES THAT HE CHANGES INTO AND IT'S A RUBBER FISH HA HA

GOOD TO SEE THE ARROGANCE BACK BOYS!!!!!
NAPA YOU WERE LIT LIKE A XMAS TREE KID HA HA GLAD YOU GOT HOME

Posted Tue May 08, 2012 7:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links