shawneramone

This field is no joke. This is gonna be a battle.

i hope it rains to add to the intensity

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:12 pm

khaskins

That bagle sandwich looks pretty good.I think you should bring one for all of us l.o.l.

Extra bacon on mine!

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:03 pm

ok,ok,ok, everyone gets one , but there are two conditions! 1. if the almighty eddy approves this, i do not need a beating before a tournament, i will be to sore to net his fish! he hates me, and #2.
i would like to request a 10 lb. handicap. its just that i know he will punch me anyway, as he always does when he misses a fish,.... and i know somehow it will be my fault...... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad help!

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 pm

chevin37

shawneramone

This field is no joke. This is gonna be a battle.

i hope it rains to add to the intensity

I'm not a big fan of the rain

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:02 pm

[/quote]
I'm not a big fan of the rain[/quote]

Would you rather have 35mph gusts? Cuz I sure wouldn't.

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:09 pm

I had my wind intake for the month yesterday thank you. You wanna make it more intense call for a no net rule

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Hahaha no thank you

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Rain isn't bad if it's hot out and not breezy! Manchaug last year (or the year before, Neil?) was tolerable because of that fact and no white caps on the water! I'd take rain over strong wind any day personally!

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:16 pm

pocketfisherman

Rain isn't bad if it's hot out and not breezy! Manchaug last year (or the year before, Neil?) was tolerable because of that fact and no white caps on the water! I'd take rain over strong wind any day personally!

Oh I remember the rain, so does Chevin, better yet that was a MONSOON! 5 mins before the weigh in the skies parts and the sun came out!

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:30 pm

I'll take blistering heat over wind

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:51 pm

TOURNEY NOW HAS ONE OPENING.TEAM ARROGANCE CANNOT MAKE IT.IF ANYONE WANTS IN POST IT OR SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE.

Posted Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:07 pm

I'll take the open spot if you guys will have me

Posted Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Fishforbass

You will be to busy getting the boat launched, livewell filled and my rods ready to be passing out breakfeast sandwiches to everyone.

Sorry guys but you need to find your own btch and net boy.

See you on the water.

Happyhooker

Posted Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:26 pm

TOURNEY IS FULL AGAIN,TRY TO BE IN THE WATER BY 5:45 SO WE CAN START AT 6:00 A.M.

Posted Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Rusty hookers for a reserve. Been kind of busy last few weeks, And still down a carb. Wish I had noticed this sooner

Posted Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links