happyhooker

Happyhooker and fishforbass are teaming up

See you on the water

Thanks
Ed

Wait......the big "Fishforbass" member or the little one?

We ALL have a better shot if the little one isn't in this, LOL! Man he can fish dad, seriously!!! See you guys there!

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:45 pm

pocketfisherman

happyhooker

Happyhooker and fishforbass are teaming up

See you on the water

Thanks
Ed

Wait......the big "Fishforbass" member or the little one?

We ALL have a better shot if the little one isn't in this, LOL! Man he can fish dad, seriously!!! See you guys there!

the little one has a b.a.s.s. tourney that weekend, so the big one has to fish with ed, but he has promised to give his old man a few pointers, lol....... Go Fish

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:24 pm

fffffuuuuuuuuu

Last edited by stevelibs on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:45 pm

stevelibs

9. $25 dollar entry fee per person $50 a team

So in english this means ?? per person?

It means that it is a team event and that 2 guys pay $25 a piece, but if you want to pay my entry fees, we can be friends. Laughing

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:24 pm

There is an underlying assumption that a team consists of 2 people, although that is rarely stated. Presumably, a team could be 3 or 4 people if you could fit the into a boat.

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 pm

berkleegrad

There is an underlying assumption that a team consists of 2 people, although that is rarely stated. Presumably, a team could be 3 or 4 people if you could fit the into a boat.

Lets not get crazy. There are no tournies with 3-4 people per boat. 99.9999999999999999999 % of team tournies are 2 people

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Are we quite through with the fishing lawyer semantics or are we going to keep it going for a few more pages?

**Disclaimer** This response is not directed any any one individual in particular, but instead to the trolls who have nothing better to do than constantly b**** about and challenge the way things have been done for a while!

For MAFF purposes, Team refers to 2 people in a boat @ a fee of $50 per boat. MAFF members can also fish by themselves in their boat if they so choose, but still have to pay the $50 per boat fee. End of discussion!

You want a disclaimer listed because it makes you feel better, maybe Johnny can edit the main page, but should he really have to because people have nothing better to do? I say "No" and "fu@k off" to those who don't accept it. Go start your own ??FF and make it the club that you apparently so want it to be, make all sorts of ridiculous rules, addendums and bylaws and take the fun out of it all completely! It's your prerogative to do so.

Johnny, as well as the other founders and original members are really, really getting annoyed and distancing themselves away more and more these days and that just isn't right. Like we've all been saying, just "Shut up and fish" will ya!

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:41 am

Roger, I swear it wasn't me this time!

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:56 am

Atta boy roger,I think I clearly stated in the posting that it was $50 a boat,single or double.If you would like to tie five boats together and call it a team it's still five boats.lol So that would cost $250 for the five boats.ha ha,But too bad we already have eleven signed up so that won't work.

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:49 pm

WE HAVE THIRTEEN ON THE LIST AS IT STANDS.I WOULD LIKE TO FILL IT SO WE CAN PAYOUT $100 FOR LUNKER,$350 1ST $200 2ND AND $100 FOR 3RD.IF THE COUNT STAYS AS IS IT WILL BE $50,300,200,100.IF WE GET 14 I WILL PUT THE EXTRA 50 ON LUNKER.

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:59 pm

nofx99

Roger, I swear it wasn't me this time!

LOL @ Jimmy!

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:27 pm

gifthorse in

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:27 pm

What I don't understand, is why get so pissed? Did I say the tourneys are being operated wrong? Did I insult anyone or call them names? No. I said I would like to see singles allowed in @ a discount if the tourney doesnt fill by saturday. Is that so evil to mention? You disagree...fine! But to go on the attack is rediculous. And it's not just this thread.

I dont think people leave the group because of rules or schedules, they leave because they make a simple comment and are attacked and told "f%*k off; dont tell me what to do. You dont like it leave."

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm

O.K.ONE MORE SPOT,WHO WANTS IT.FIRST COME ,FIRST SERVE.IF YOU WANT TO PUT IN ON THE RESERVE YOU ARE WELCOME.YOU WILL BE LISTED IN ORDER.IF SOMEONE DROPS OUT YOU WILL BE IN IF IT FILLS UP.

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm

If I haven't been banned Add team hodah to the alt/maybe list (only because we're still on a run at mass general and I'm not sure how long we'll be here). Thx

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:27 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links