is it to late to ask for a senior citizens discount, ya all know eddy is fishing with me. talk about an early handicap and we haven't even started fishing yet???????, he will probably tell me to make lunch also.

Posted Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Wow putting it to him already,and it's two weeks away.l.o.l.Do you guys do this all day on the water?

Posted Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:10 pm

he hates me Sad

Posted Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Marley

Now that you mentioned it you can make lunch and while your at it a bagel, egg and ham sandwhich in the morning sounds good too.

I will pick you up try to be on time LOL

You would think after all the years we've fished together we would be friends Ha

I'm just trying to stay friends with the real fisherman in the Marley family the one that actualy catchs fish YA you all know who I'm talking about LITTLE MARLEY Shawn

ED

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:47 pm

ok breakfast it is, would you like any sleeping pill powder in your sandwich? so i won"t have to listen to you wine all day?, and go ahead and pick on me about the "ringer" just because you taught him more than you taught me , you dont have to rub it in! i told you that i would pay for everything just so you would go fish with me in this tournament! you know i have a hard time catching my fish with my trusty zebco 202 with the 2lb line that it came with!
and another thing, why do you make me hold the net all day? Crying or Very sad

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Team south shore wants in!

Posted Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:38 am

creaturefiend

Team south shore wants in!

Damn kid!!! Dust off the gear!! We'll be racing over there

Posted Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:00 am

Wow you Hookers for Bass are pretty hilarious,I hope you bring some of that to the boat ramp.l.o.l.

Posted Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:35 pm

THE TOURNEY IS FULL.I WILL LIST ALTERNATES IN ORDER IN CASE SOMEONE BACKS OUT.IF YOU SIGN UP AS AN ALTERNATE I WILL SEND YOU A P.M. IF YOUR IN AND PUT YOU IN.

Posted Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:39 pm

@shawneramone I've been fishing a lot but no boat my buddy just got a nice lil bass boat so we'll be there and don't you worry I won't be doing the same game plan I told you about Wink

Posted Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:36 pm

and what kind of bagle do you want my happyhooker fishing god???

Posted Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:54 pm

South Shores in

Posted Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:20 pm

This field is no joke. This is gonna be a battle.

Posted Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Yeah this should be a good one, good luck all.

Posted Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:03 am

That bagle sandwich looks pretty good.I think you should bring one for all of us l.o.l.

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:00 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links