ok ?

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:58 pm

i launched there with my 18'er no problem last week. Looking forward to seeing everyone sunday!

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Hi guys,
Keep watching this post!
I was at boag last night and a 16-17' fiberglass boat being launched by a Nissan pathfinder had extreme issues. I wanted to take a pic. If water didn't come inside the cab I'd be shocked. The ramp has no angle to it. They couldn't even power it off in reverse.They did get it of after 4-5 tries. They were persistent.
Anyway I have a permit for 8 boats at S.pond. and i can post who is parking there so nobody wastes time. My phone number will be on sign up post feel free to call/txt me.

NOTICE:
I am going to try both ramps Friday and there is a tourney there Saturday i will post my findings! SO PLEASE READ THIS AND NOT POST QUESTIONS REGARDING THE RAMP. I will do my best to keep everybody informed.
Thanks

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:36 am

I can launch my boat in very shallow water so I could launch there if it helps.

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:48 am

chevin37

I can launch my boat in very shallow water so I could launch there if it helps.

it does thank you. I will make that note on 1st page.
Thanks

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:50 am

would we meet at the quabog launch for start time or the s.pond ramp, i dont know where that ramp is. either way works i just want to plan ahead to be on time.

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 am

We will operate all tournament activities from Quaboag ramp.
If everyone arrives early we start early.

Maybe 5 minute ride from S.pond to N. pond ramp

GUYS
Call if something comes up the morning of tourney & you are not going to be able to attend. The sooner we know who is fishing the faster we can start.

I'd also like to be notified if you decide to not weigh in and go home.
No worries. i just don't want to have the question lingering if someone broke down, coming in late,went home ect.
Thanks

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:59 am

sinista

Ok now I'll say my peace, and be done with this post till tournament time, Jay and I in his 20 footer with 200 HP were here 10 days ago, we not only got off the trailer but made it through the culvert to South Pond with close to 3 feet of water below us, Chuck was out there the same day and launched his boat alone with no reported problems.

Worst case is you sink your exhaust tips under water while launching the ramp is enough of a decline that water is not going to make it up to anywhere that may damage your vehicle

If the gate to south is closed we fish Quaboag itself and the 9 F#$%ing miles of river and make the best of it!

We will not be the first or the last tournament here that has experienced these types of problems

THANK YOU

Heck why go to the south pond when the best fishing is............

I'll stop there. Dam I wish I could go!

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:32 pm

so tommy, You're saying the Dam is a good place?.

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:59 pm

budwick

so tommy, You're saying the Dam is a good place?.

No what tommy is saying is HE'S NOT FISHING LMAO, THAT MEANS I GOT A CHANCE!

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:08 pm

lunker hunter are in

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Lunker hunter & R/A Phillips are in (add in am).

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:42 pm

3 spots left.
I'm checking ramp out tomorrow. I'll post my findings as well.

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:58 am

2 men in a tub are in.

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Wow! This field is stacked!!! I'm pumped and I'm!! not even going!! Good luck all!!

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links