you're right. it's all the same - nice fish everywhere. i can't tell you how many times i've gone by it and told myself i'd give it a shot but just never did. it just worked out yesterday. my lips are sealed on that one for sure.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:58 am

Team "Fish the Hump" is in.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Alright HALO is in.I really hate to drive 2 hours two weeks in a row.Maybe we can space these out in the future.Is ther any areas marked off limits in this tourney?Quabog river runs a long ways and one leads to another pond,and I'm not sure about the other.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Glad you guys can make it!!!!!!
No off limits i'm aware of.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Team Morefish is in!!!!

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Im in WestField Rippers the new guy

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:20 pm

team scooter is in for 7-22 tournament

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Sorry Team Lip Rippers can't make it. Bam and I both have to work this weekend. We should be at the Concord River tourney though. Good Luck to everyone.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm going to do my best to check the ramp guys. I know a large 21' boat with 250 h.p & tandem trailer couldn't get boat off trailer at ramp sunday. I got my boat (20' 200 hp) off and we seen other large boats there as well.
I will keep everyone posted on the conditions.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Team Sheep Lovah is tentatively in...it will depend on the ramp situation since Dan has a 22' Bullet and i have a 22' Gambler...i heard the ramp was very tough with the low water but we'd hate to drive all that way and not be able to get on the water....if anyone who is close by can check for us, that would be great! Thanks...

Team Sheep Lover

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:45 am

Hey jay, I just took a call from dave diavateli over at the dept of boating and access, and he warned us of the ramp, said he could approve us for like 7-8 boats on the south side or whatever it's called (sorry never been there)
so he said if i wanted I would have to let him know soon by like thursday, if you think the ramp isn't going to work we could use the other side.

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:51 am

The other side is "south pond" a totally different BOW. there is a culvert connecting the 2 but only smaller boats can get through and it is not always open

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 am

Just putting it out there. But I am available to fish sunday if anybody needs a partner.

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 am

So it sounds like if jay has a chance he will go check it out later in the week, and if it looks good it looks good, and if it doesn't than it's up to jay, haha

if we have to cancel we will try to find another spot, but we should make a call on it quickly

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 am

I have definite plans on being there Friday.
Johnny lets get the permit for South pond because i guarantee larger boats like sheep lover will not be able to launch at North pond.
The gate to North is open and we all can still meet and weigh at North Pond ramp as planned.
I know they close the gate between north/south but it's mostly when water is moving into south. I will try and contact the proper authority to make sure we don't get locked out.

I'm going to try my best at making all information known upfront guys.Just keep looking for updates

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:05 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links