sinista

chevin37

this is getting intense, i miss the old maff. i have a feeling ill be on the "capecod-smoke-finder" trail next season

The schedule is almost exactly the same as last year, FYI we met with johnny and discussed it to keep things the same so I wouldn't jump to conclusions until you see what's in store. And another FYI I'm not trying to take anything over I stepped up when I was asked its called "selfless service work" after the 15 hrs of phone calls alone just this week I have a new found appreciation for what it took johhny and smoke to run this show, so when ever you feel like you want to step up and schedule it all let me know ill pack up shop and go fish elsewhere .....thanks in advance for the gratitude.

I'm not able to attend half as many as i'd like but if you need any help just let me know if i can i will.

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:54 am

neil, i never pointed any fingers at you or anyone at all. i thnink youve done an awesome job at organizing the events. dont assume i havent been appreciative towards anything youve done for maff. your a great guy. what i meant by my comment was old maff when it was just a smaller bunch and thats just my oppinion i dont think anyone should be jumping down my throat for that. i hate how when anyone says something it turns ugly way to fast.

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:59 am

I know what you mean Kev. Back in the day you didn't need to set an alarm for sunday at 8 so you can make the sign ups. Like most good things, when word gets out, s*** gets popular. I agree that neil does an awesome job. I think if you were to find the thread that Johnny says he's not doing it anymore I nominated Sinista. Bigger isn't always better but I feel like the guys are doing everything to keep this as unclub-like as possible. At the end of the day I just want to fish. When it comes to orginizing, I got nothing so my major contribution is me and my $$$$. Times change bro. I do think it sucks that a phrase like i wish things were the way they used to be or something like that draws attacks. For the most part I'd say this is a pretty big group of guys that actually gets along most of the time.

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:12 am

THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED BECAUSE SHAWN SAID IT SHOULD BE

Last edited by sinista on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:28 am; edited 3 times in total

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:16 am

sinista

Just a few more facts here in the event any one wants to know, I have made all but 2 events this yr, I am in almost every case the first one at the ramp and in almost every case that last one that leaves, I ran 4 of the events I was asked to as well as stepped up and handled 2 or 3 other events guys couldnt make it to, as well as helped Jay out at Sturbridge and Quaboag . Ive obtained last minute permits for our season opener as well as our year end events, Ive cleaned up trash, dead fish, dealt with Fish and Game with Jay when complaints were made at Attitash etc etc, traveled over 2,000 miles this season alone just to fish with you guys and just added up my gas receipts totaling over 700$ just from this season as well, so when I hear stuff like this is getting "intense" in makes me think I must be (a) crazy or (b) just love to fish especially with the majority of you guys, I could undoubtedly join the ABA or 1 of the 2 dozens clubs Ive been asked to join but I prefer to stay here where I was welcomed a few yrs back , in closing if any of you have a problem with me helping out or "taking the reigns" so to speak feel free to put up a "VOTE NEIL OUT POLL" and post it, until then I will continue to do what I do in the spirit of the guys who love to fish.

Come to think of it a VOTE NEIL OUT POLL wouldnt be a bad idea I will hold no grudge against who ever posts it, maybe Ill post it myself, then every one who wants me gone can hide behind a vote that has no name attached to it... until then I have phone calls to make and parking to find and paperwork to fill out unless anyone else wants to do it????????

I think this is unwarranted and should be deleted. I know there is no anti neil movement going on and I think you just took the kid out of context. Intense doesn't always mean a fight. my 2 cents

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:19 am

chevin37

neil, i never pointed any fingers at you or anyone at all. i thnink youve done an awesome job at organizing the events. dont assume i havent been appreciative towards anything youve done for maff. your a great guy. what i meant by my comment was old maff when it was just a smaller bunch and thats just my oppinion i dont think anyone should be jumping down my throat for that. i hate how when anyone says something it turns ugly way to fast.

I was typing the last post I put up before I saw you repled, so "my apologies" for being harsh, and thanks for the response

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:20 am

sinista

chevin37

I was typing the last post I put up before I saw you repled, so "my apologies" for being harsh, and thanks for the response

dumbass

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:21 am

shawneramone

sinista

chevin37

dumbass

thats what happens when your hands move faster than you brain, now if I could only set the hook before my mind registers something pulling on the end of the line Id be doing big things!

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:27 am

sinista

BETTER???? LMFAO

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:29 am

shawneramone

sinista

Just a few more facts here in the event any one wants to know, I have made all but 2 events this yr, I am in almost every case the first one at the ramp and in almost every case that last one that leaves, I ran 4 of the events I was asked to as well as stepped up and handled 2 or 3 other events guys couldnt make it to, as well as helped Jay out at Sturbridge and Quaboag . Ive obtained last minute permits for our season opener as well as our year end events, Ive cleaned up trash, dead fish, dealt with Fish and Game with Jay when complaints were made at Attitash etc etc, traveled over 2,000 miles this season alone just to fish with you guys and just added up my gas receipts totaling over 700$ just from this season as well, so when I hear stuff like this is getting "intense" in makes me think I must be (a) crazy or (b) just love to fish especially with the majority of you guys, I could undoubtedly join the ABA or 1 of the 2 dozens clubs Ive been asked to join but I prefer to stay here where I was welcomed a few yrs back , in closing if any of you have a problem with me helping out or "taking the reigns" so to speak feel free to put up a "VOTE NEIL OUT POLL" and post it, until then I will continue to do what I do in the spirit of the guys who love to fish.

Come to think of it a VOTE NEIL OUT POLL wouldnt be a bad idea I will hold no grudge against who ever posts it, maybe Ill post it myself, then every one who wants me gone can hide behind a vote that has no name attached to it... until then I have phone calls to make and parking to find and paperwork to fill out unless anyone else wants to do it????????

I think this is unwarranted and should be deleted. I know there is no anti neil movement going on and I think you just took the kid out of context. Intense doesn't always mean a fight. my 2 cents

Shouldnt you be "playing in boat traffic" or getting a crankbait stuck in your hand somewhere???

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 am

sinista

sinista

BETTER???? LMFAO

now I'm pulling the strings lmfao

thanks buddy

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 am

shawneramone

sinista

sinista

BETTER???? LMFAO

now I'm pulling the strings lmfao

thanks buddy

Just make sure when Mr Bass "pulls your strings" you pull back

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:55 pm

I just became a member this year but think this is a great site and am very excited to see people like Neil who are competitive because they love the sport and have fun either way will be done with my boat for this upcoming season and ready to see how i stand up against seasoned fishermen i come from the army so structure is my way of life

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:39 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links