shawneramone

It's pretty cool when they are in your back yard though. Wake up at 5:45 and just fly over there in 10 minutes

Well, it does end up being in someone's back yard or close to it and that is cool when it happens!

Posted Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:23 pm

So is this maybe getting a weekend tourney in NH or Maine gonna be a serious possibility? If so i would love to have a tourney on lake wentworth that place is smallmouth heaven and talk about a topwater bite!

Posted Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Well said Roger.As far as the out of state stuff,I think we travel enough as it is.Let's keep it in Mass.It's not called Mass. Fish Finders for nothing.There is plenty of water in this state to fill a season and a lot more.

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:12 pm

I'd be up for a state-vs-sate Fishfinder battle or battles someday! The problem is, there are no states close by that are willing to take our top teams on. There, I said it! Twisted Evil

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:31 pm

pocketfisherman

I'd be up for a state-vs-sate Fishfinder battle or battles someday! The problem is, there are no states close by that are willing to take our top teams on. There, I said it! Twisted Evil

could always do a Mass Region tourney. South Shore teams, North shore teams, cape cod, metro west, central mass etc etc etc

a lot of ways to run with that.

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:35 pm

pocketfisherman

Challenge newenglandfishing.net and see what happens Laughing

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:10 pm

We will be adding 2 open events next year on a larger body of water to help raise funds for MAFF events like cookout awards etc once the MAFFers who want in sign up we will post it elsewhere to help boost participation and increase funds this is only 2 event no one need get nervous they do not interfere with our schedule . We will explain it all at the cookout on 10/7 . All the applications for permits will be mailed on 10/1 we will unveil the 2013 schedule at the cookout as well a lot of the same places at different times of the year with a few new venues as well. Not much has changed guys pretty sure you will all enjoy 2013 as much as any other year.

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Mr Stratos I dont live in NH, and as you all know we make what we can when we can. Even if it is a 4 hour drive round trip, I clearly recall aton of pissing and mouning when people have to drive the same distance once or twice a year, when some have to do it every other weekend. What ever its only fishing!

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:08 pm

sinista

We will be adding 2 open events next year on a larger body of water to help raise funds for MAFF events like cookout awards etc once the MAFFers who want in sign up we will post it elsewhere to help boost participation and increase funds this is only 2 event no one need get nervous they do not interfere with our schedule . We will explain it all at the cookout on 10/7 . All the applications for permits will be mailed on 10/1 we will unveil the 2013 schedule at the cookout as well a lot of the same places at different times of the year with a few new venues as well. Not much has changed guys pretty sure you will all enjoy 2013 as much as any other year.

Still having different teams host?

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:23 pm

meatballs: just having some fun. I think you will find the schedule is spread out north south and west. everyone will be doing some traveling and everyone will have 1-2 close to home.

Roger: Yes we will still be having teams host.

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 pm

I really like when someone else does all the work. Thanks to all of youse organized mutha F'ers...I mean MAFFers

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:27 pm

this is getting intense, i miss the old maff. i have a feeling ill be on the "capecod-smoke-finder" trail next season

Posted Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:37 pm

chevin37

this is getting intense, i miss the old maff. i have a feeling ill be on the "capecod-smoke-finder" trail next season

Don't worry. We will have a complaint/suggestion box. It will be a 3'tall round cylinder type container. It will have a draw string plastic bag in it. Its usually kept at the side of my house and taken out to the curb once a week but i will be bringing it to every tournament for guys like you.

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 am

chevin37

The schedule is almost exactly the same as last year, FYI we met with johnny and discussed it to keep things the same so I wouldn't jump to conclusions until you see what's in store. And another FYI I'm not trying to take anything over I stepped up when I was asked its called "selfless service work" after the 15 hrs of phone calls alone just this week I have a new found appreciation for what it took johhny and smoke to run this show, so when ever you feel like you want to step up and schedule it all let me know ill pack up shop and go fish elsewhere .....thanks in advance for the gratitude.

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:27 am

Don't worry. We will have a complaint/suggestion box. It will be a 3'tall round cylinder type container. It will have a draw string plastic bag in it. Its usually kept at the side of my house and taken out to the curb once a week but i will be bringing it to every tournament for guys like you.[/quote]

Now that's funny right there

Posted Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:54 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links