I LIKE THE DRAW PARTNERS DEAL THAT WOULD BE FUN!!!

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Looking like were going to need our rain gear this weekend. I just hope the fish are biting for us.

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Yeah hopefully it's not too bad and we can still have the cookout, does anyone have a couple of those tent things we can use just in case?

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Everybody would be trying to avoid being my non-boater. Someone used to fishing on the back of a Nitro gets stuck on a cartopper

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:37 pm

i'll be making it in my cartopper. it will most likely be a miserable day in that thing in the rain. oh well.

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Think positive! s*** changes by the hour around here. (by s*** I mean weather).

There will be RIBS!!!!!!

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Tru dat! Tru dat!

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm

tholdah

Think positive! s*** changes by the hour around here. (by s*** I mean weather).

There will be RIBS!!!!!!

That's the spirit , NOAA says 30% chance of rain as of now too early to tell as the day draws closer we will know for sure

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Johnny I'll bring my ez up no problem.

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:36 am

That would be great thank you. I just want to make sure we can cover the food and maybe the grill.

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:30 am

i see 40% chance of rain with 50 high and 42 degree low. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. fire up that grill i may be back for food early haha

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:26 am

samf

i see 40% chance of rain with 50 high and 42 degree low. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. fire up that grill i may be back for food early haha

DAAAAAAAAM!!!!!

A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 50%. thats from the NOAA website, not much better looks like Im breaking out the winter bibs early!!

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:34 am

yeah i'm not worried, we fish in the rain we can eat in the rain, lol
if anyone elese hads an ex up or a canopy they can bring that would really help. just need it for the food table and grill, so maybe one more would work. anyone?

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:38 am

johnnybag-a-bass

yeah i'm not worried, we fish in the rain we can eat in the rain, lol
if anyone elese hads an ex up or a canopy they can bring that would really help. just need it for the food table and grill, so maybe one more would work. anyone?

I think I might have one. Ill know for sure Thursday night and will let you know.

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:41 am

awesome

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:40 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links