johnnybag-a-bass

What scoop, is a half hour going to make that much of a difference?? Really

Nope I'm just a maniac who wants to fish as long as possible I can't help it

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:12 pm

No secret I know someone who lives on the lake he said the water will falling by then just some public info

fyi, they start the drawdown after columbus day, which is after or tourney.

should be fine.

also guys a big thank you to jay from the sheep lova's.
jay has been helping me secure this spot and will be running said tourney on this day, I as you know will be at the grill Very Happy

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:14 pm

i'll fish 7-1, grab some food and go back out there hahahaha. but really, i've never been there before so we'll see how it goes. it should be a fun day. i'm not really worried about the tournament so much, especially if i'm in my topper.

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Add pound town

Posted Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Johnny, we had a pig roast (on top of the regular stuff), right there at the point for one of the Defazio 4th of July cookouts, back in the 90's. It was the absolute BEST BBQ I have ever been to! OMG, can you imagine an MAFF pig roast? Talk about needing a moment alone!!!

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:22 am

By the way, Team Northshore is in for both the tourney and bbq!

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:24 am

johnnybag-a-bass

What scoop, is a half hour going to make that much of a difference?? Really

speaking of scoops. I love ice cream

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:33 am

Bass Techs are in for this one!

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:04 am

Pound town, I just replied to the other thread, John (berkleegrad) to see if he wants to get more yakers and do a seperate tourney same time, you want to do that one with the wife? or do you want to do the big boat tourney?

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:11 am

My partner and I are in the middle of trying to buy a car topper and hoping to have by months end. If it falls through I dont have a problem moving Big Red over to the canoe/kayak tourney.

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:08 pm

cool, you let me know which list to put you on, if you do the yaker tourney it will open up a spot for the other one, if you do the regular one that's cool too.
either way we'll see you there

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Sounds good, see if you can get an alternate. Ill try and give you all as much time as possible to fill the spot.

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Johnny, add Justin and myself to the alt list.

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Ill take an alternate spot.

Posted Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:29 pm

sinista

No secret I know someone who lives on the lake he said the water will falling by then just some public info

fyi, they start the drawdown after columbus day, which is after or tourney.

should be fine.

also guys a big thank you to jay from the sheep lova's.
jay has been helping me secure this spot and will be running said tourney on this day, I as you know will be at the grill Very Happy

wow i meant to quote your post , and ended up editting instead, lol

Posted Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:45 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links