wish I couldve got in on this, but still confined to shore haha...but are some of us not competing welcome to stop by and check out the catches and meet some of you guys in person? Lunenburg is the town right next to my hometown and Lake Shirley is like 10 minutes away. be cool to check out what you guys pull outta there.

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:18 pm

efromtheburg

wish I couldve got in on this, but still confined to shore haha...but are some of us not competing welcome to stop by and check out the catches and meet some of you guys in person? Lunenburg is the town right next to my hometown and Lake Shirley is like 10 minutes away. be cool to check out what you guys pull outta there.

Everyone is invited to the cookout it for all of us MAFFers! So come by there will be tons of food!

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:24 pm

kizel13

efromtheburg

Everyone is invited to the cookout it for all of us MAFFers! So come by there will be tons of food!

Thats awesome, is there anything I can bring and contribute to the cookout?

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 pm

No bud please come by anytime come around 11 if you want there will be z few of us hanging around. Please come by man

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:39 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

Yeah your a vegan like I'm an aerobic instructor, lol
I actually did not grab any veggie burgers I'm sorry, no one really requested so I didn't bother....... Meat and cheese please!

lol cant fool you Johnny

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:01 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

No bud please come by anytime come around 11 if you want there will be z few of us hanging around. Please come by man

Thanks Johnny I will definitely come by for awhile, looking forward to it!

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:36 pm

shawneramone

Rob, have you started those ribs yet?

There marinating in a dry rub now

Posted Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:43 pm

fishforbass

sorry guys can't make it in the morning for the tourny, work calls, but might make the cook out.. good luck all. scott .......

Scott, can u please let us know about the finals on 10/21 your team is one of the 3 that has not yet responded, there is a seperate thread if you can find it that would be great thanks bud

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:06 am

Ayone coming up rte 2 theres a couple speed traps i just passed so be careful guys

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:50 am

GREAT TIME!!!! THANKS FOR SETTING THIS UP JOHNNY. AWESOME RIBS ROB. SORRY TO CHEW AND SCREW BUT...

PATS!!!!

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:39 pm

shawneramone

GREAT TIME!!!! THANKS FOR SETTING THIS UP JOHNNY. AWESOME RIBS ROB. SORRY TO CHEW AND SCREW BUT...

PATS!!!!

It was an awesome time! And thanks man that means alot wen u spend as much time as i did cooking them. Too bad you guys didnt have a better day in the water.

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:06 pm

All the food was great and got to meet a few of you today thanks for giving the wife,daughter,and myself a good welcoming will be seeing much more of you next season when the boats in the water also got two new jigs from the raffle will be using them as well again thank you

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 pm

kizel13

shawneramone

PATS!!!!

It was an awesome time! And thanks man that means alot wen u spend as much time as i did cooking them. Too bad you guys didnt have a better day in the water.

Great Job Chef, the ribs were kick a$$! Sorry we didn't get to talk to long but there is always next time , keep on keeping on bro see you soon!

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:11 pm

sinista

kizel13

shawneramone

PATS!!!!

Great Job Chef, the ribs were kick a$$! Sorry we didn't get to talk to long but there is always next time , keep on keeping on bro see you soon!

Hey thanks man. Its all good i appreciate that you came over to talk as much as you could. We should hookup before its get real cold and go out fishing for a day (ill cook lunch ! ) haha!

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:42 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links