PhattMatt is in need of a boat to fish off, excellent fisherman I know him well

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 am

Smile

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:47 pm

phatmatt2203

Smile

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:16 pm

It would have been really cool to do a draw to match boaters and non-boaters for this one.Throw all the names in two hats and draw as you will.That would make for a fun day.Maybe we can plan that sometime in the future.

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:32 pm

khaskins

It would have been really cool to do a draw to match boaters and non-boaters for this one.Throw all the names in two hats and draw as you will.That would make for a fun day.Maybe we can plan that sometime in the future.

That would be cool, when everyone was discussing being able to fish with the other guys for the standings, I think the biggest selling point on that was the experience of fishing with someone. Not a bad idea at all.

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:50 pm

being a non boater, I wouldn't mind doing that next year, fishing with another angler.

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:56 pm

khaskins

With my luck I'd get stuck with that Scotty guy from Halo LOL, I'd like to see him throw a Carolina Rig while I got the trolling motor on 5 all day. LMAO!!!!!!!!

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:57 pm

sinista

khaskins

With my luck I'd get stuck with that Scotty guy from Halo LOL, I'd like to see him throw a Carolina Rig while I got the trolling motor on 5 all day. LMAO!!!!!!!!

NOW THAT'S FUNNY

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:59 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

sinista

khaskins

NOW THAT'S FUNNY

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:01 pm

I want to thank Jay from Boag Hog Baits in advance he was kind enough to donate 15 or so items to raffle off at the cookout, jigs , swimbait hooks, worm weights, jig heads ALL LEAD FREE...I'll have raffle tickets for sale before the launch and after the weigh in... 5 for 3$ and 10 for 5$ to help generate some funds to help purchase a few new items for the 2013 season

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Neil, bring some stickers!

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:33 pm

meatballs

Neil, bring some stickers!

I'll see if he has any

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:38 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

What scoop, is a half hour going to make that much of a difference?? Really

Can we launch at 4am pretty please! LMFAO x 100000

Posted Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:52 pm

MA Fish Finder