If I got to change my name so be it... But got to get money money back or get in the next couple tourneys fr fee

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 11:18 pm

I know have have tshirts and sweatshirts for bassholes and i believe it is for screen name bruno so to me there is only one team named bassholes maybe we have to add something like F-ing bassholes or mass bassholes ha ha work it out boys it's not a big deal but i do have gear for only one team with that name and it's for mark bruno.

sorry bro but mark bruno had the name first so you just gonna have to come up with something creative!!!

Smoke

Posted Tue May 08, 2012 6:36 am

no worry man...i'll think of something...maybe perched tight bassholes...or fisherman formally known as bassholes who knows..i'll comeup with something prior to Sunday that is if my f'in boat is finished by then urrrrr

Posted Tue May 08, 2012 6:46 am

smokecity

I know have have tshirts and sweatshirts for bassholes and i believe it is for screen name bruno so to me there is only one team named bassholes maybe we have to add something like F-ing bassholes or mass bassholes ha ha work it out boys it's not a big deal but i do have gear for only one team with that name and it's for mark bruno.

sorry bro but mark bruno had the name first so you just gonna have to come up with something creative!!!

Smoke

I like F'ing Bassholes!!!! Awesome!!!

Posted Tue May 08, 2012 7:08 am

HA HA HELL I KNEW IT WOULD ALL WORK OUT THATS HOW THESE GUYS ARE HERE ALL GOOD DUDES JUST TRYING TO GET OUT AND HAVE A LIL FUN!!!!!F-ING BASSHOLES YOU LIKE THAT SHAWNO LOL

Posted Tue May 08, 2012 7:05 pm

how about MAFF bassholes or can we remove the letter B. lol only kidding guys no disrespect intended

Posted Tue May 08, 2012 9:41 pm

If the size is right sell them back to bruno.Or add on to the name.Maybe Bassholes are us!!!!! How's that for imagination?Come to think of it I really like that name.hahaha,Screaming Bassholes,Flaming Bassholes,Splashing Bassholes,Lunker Bassholes,Extremely Beligerent Bassholes,Sucking Bassholes,Anonymous Bassholes,how about Victorious Bassholes.I'm sure they can add a prefix to your shirts.I am kind of partial to the flaming one because some mornings are really like that on the boat.ha ha ha!

Posted Thu May 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Sunday: Isolated showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

This is Sundays forcast for Hopkington from the NOAA website

Posted Fri May 11, 2012 10:02 am

There's a 21 Boat tournament on Whitehall the day before ours as well

Posted Fri May 11, 2012 10:32 am

shhh to much info neil!

Posted Fri May 11, 2012 11:03 am

johnnybag-a-bass

shhh to much info neil!

When we fished Long I didn't tell my partner there was a tourney there the day before. I didn't want to give him a built in excuse

Posted Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 pm

If anyone needs an extra person im available, just private message.

Posted Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 pm

good luck guys, be safe and have fun! Wish we could be there, but....

Posted Sat May 12, 2012 8:12 pm

You the man Brendan, we will see you soon boss!
Thank you

Posted Sat May 12, 2012 8:14 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links