thank you but there seems to be another team name the same as mine (bassholes) how does that work?

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Wtf? Put us in as an alternate. Team Hodah.

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Oh damn sorry man thats a question for smoke, Justin ordered the shirts. I wasn't aware of the two teams

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 8:42 pm

ok thanks man

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 8:56 pm

alternate #2

Slobs R Us

Thanks Chuck

%^&#
-Jon

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 8:25 am

I did not know know there was another Bassholes...i'll gladly sell you name rights if you wish....kinda like pro athlete jersey numbers ! Smile lets the bids start as .......500! Smile

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 3:06 pm

basshole1

I did not know know there was another Bassholes...i'll gladly sell you name rights if you wish....kinda like pro athlete jersey numbers ! Smile lets the bids start as .......500! Smile

lol I hear that guy from storage wars...bidee bidee bee do I have 550? bida bee I have 550 how bout 600 bidididididid beeee 600? 550 going once...

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 4:51 pm

lol....

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 5:24 pm

C'mon! The lot can't fit 20 vehicles? I'm dead $$, you need me there!

According to the MAFF log, there is parking for at least 30?

http://www.mafishfinder.com/whitehall-reservoir-259-location.html

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 6:39 pm

basshole1

I think Bruno trumps you with a join date of 9/15/2011, compared to your date of April 4/4/2012. Maybe you owe him the $500 for infringement Very Happy ? What do the MAFF lawyers have to say? Very Happy

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 6:49 pm

well we can just have an old school fish off .....

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 8:49 pm

The state says anything I've 25 boats you need a police detail at ramp.
These are just getting bigger and bigger.
If we post the next tourney is 12 or 15 boats that's what it will be.

See you all Sunday

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 9:28 pm

pocketfisherman

basshole1

I think Bruno trumps you with a join date of 9/15/2011, compared to your date of April 4/4/2012. Maybe you owe him the $500 for infringement Very Happy ? What do the MAFF lawyers have to say? Very Happy

I think a good ole game of rock paper scissors best of three takes it lol
Aside from the jokes, if bruno had the name first and bought team gear with the name on it then that's his team name. Team names are easy and fun to make up! Just make up another, okay basshole!? Haha I think a lot of us thought of that team name at one point or another. I know I did, at first I thought my team name "bigmouths" wasn't the best but it grew on me and I'm sure it starting to grow on others haha Wink

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 9:42 pm

chevin37

pocketfisherman

basshole1

I think a good ole game of rock paper scissors best of three takes it lol
Aside from the jokes, if bruno had the name first and bought team gear with the name on it then that's his team name. Team names are easy and fun to make up! Just make up another, okay basshole!? Haha I think a lot of us thought of that team name at one point or another. I know I did, at first I thought my team name "bigmouths" wasn't the best but it grew on me and I'm sure it starting to grow on others haha Wink

I like when you live up to your team name. I know a couple of other guys on Facebook that call themselves bassholes too. But I do have to agree that the first with it is it.

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 10:47 pm

I honestly don't care about the team name... I just paid 90 bills for the shirts.. And the worst thing is I couldn't fish in the tourney because I didn't have a team name to put on the board... That's what got me the most is not being able to show the fishing skills in the tourney!!

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 11:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links