I got a screen from a house window.but it was attached to the Windows at 1st. So not shure if that counts???

Posted Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Damn you guys have caught some weird stuff!!!

Keep em comin

Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:27 am

Probably the best catch I've ever had was striper fishing by the bridge in the N End. Caught a TAG Watch with a broken clasp. Cost me like $400 for a new clasp but the watch was mint.

I figured someone was dumped or jumped off the bridge & I yanked the watch right off his wrist. Pretty gross but a really nice watch.

Posted Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:01 am

This might not be the weirdest thing,but it was the weirdest method i guess.
I was fishing with a friend and we were throwing spinnerbaits.He caught a pickeral and snapped off at the boat. So while he was pissing and moaning and re tying i had a strike,Bam!
I say "got one"
I pull the fish in and in amazement i just hooked my buddy's spinerbait with mine and the fish!
The spinnerbaits were hooked together. lol
i unhooked the fish and said dude turn around and handed him his bait back!
That was cool!

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:46 am

and i thought i am specialpulling out lures after lures from other anglers heheh - damn Laughing

hooked a kayak nub at charles once cause he drove through my setup

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:06 pm

i caught a 5 inch gerber knife in the belt holster. i used it for a while too then i dropped it over the side of my boat a year later in manchaug. maybe someone else will hook it haha

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:50 pm

bloomagoo

I was wondering how long it would take for a dead body would show up in this thread...

I would have found one today if I fished, police pulled a body from one of my spots. Don't think I would have caught though. I think its only a matter of time before I run into one. Seems like every other week bodies are being found in the river. The State Police boat does a run on the Charles at 8am during the week. I always call it the body patrol.

My friend found a body fishing is Florida last year, said it was horrible.

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:43 pm

oh yeah water body is no pretty sight and mostly closed coffin funeral

Last edited by skoda on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:22 pm

thelucky

bloomagoo

I was wondering how long it would take for a dead body would show up in this thread...

I would have found one today if I fished, police pulled a body from one of my spots. Don't think I would have caught though. I think its only a matter of time before I run into one. Seems like every other week bodies are being found in the river. The State Police boat does a run on the Charles at 8am during the week. I always call it the body patrol.

My friend found a body fishing is Florida last year, said it was horrible.

I am with you, some of the places I fish I am surprised i have not found one yet.

Closest we came was a collapsed tent, a pair of pants, a shirt, shoes and a dead dog...the dog had been dead a long time, under the tent. I am pretty sure there was some weird junk taking place there but we didn't scout any further.

Am I a bad person for saying to my friend once when we found , what appeared to be girls clothing along the banks at our swim;

"You know how crappy it would be if we found a body..I mean the cops would be here and we'd be asked to leave..would ruin a perfectly good day of fishing. "

Sad

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Also on a side note, I didn't "catch" them persay...

But last year I spotted/caught 6 people having sex in various swims and 2 sets of skinny dippers.

The one set of skinny dippers were awesome. 2 girls and a guy middle aged. I was fishing with Ezra ( a 13 year old son of a friend ) and all of a sudden these folks stripped down and started frolicking not 50 yards from us. The guy with them suddenly noticed us and was like..O crap there are people here..and the ladies just kinda smiled waved , full frontal and continued on into the river!

Ezra wasn't able to stand for n hour Wink

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Caught a G.I. Joe at mashpee wakeby in 20 ft of water on a drop shot. He stayed in my boat for almost two years.

And prob 10 years ago I was fishing at Long Pond in Lakeville with a friend of mine. We pulled up to acre rock and started to throw spinnerbaits at it. My friend chris got hooked onto what we thought was your typical mussell/clam shell. Got it to the boat and it was a wallett. Credit cards, id, no cash. Called 411 got the guys number. He met us at the ramp and told us on easter sun his daughter fell out of the boat fishing. Got all the way home and realized his wallet was gone. He could not believe we caught it

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:30 pm

blackstonecarp

Also on a side note, I didn't "catch" them persay...

But last year I spotted/caught 6 people having sex in various swims and 2 sets of skinny dippers.

The one set of skinny dippers were awesome. 2 girls and a guy middle aged. I was fishing with Ezra ( a 13 year old son of a friend ) and all of a sudden these folks stripped down and started frolicking not 50 yards from us. The guy with them suddenly noticed us and was like..O crap there are people here..and the ladies just kinda smiled waved , full frontal and continued on into the river!

Ezra wasn't able to stand for n hour Wink

That was me! I was skinny dippin.

Kidding Laughing
I wouldn't mind seeing some girls skinny dippin where I'm fishin.

I've seen people have sex under a towel at the beach.
I was going surf casting at 5am and saw these people!

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links