Guys I can't thank you enough for another great season.

I know some guys think the tourneys are getting to big and club like (myself included) sometimes, but I assure the guys that are in the forefront of MAFF this year and who will be over seeing things next season, are all about MAFF and making these tourneys run smooth and make them even more enjoyable. and I expect they will actually run a lot smoother than in the past.
I expect big things next season and look forward to trying to attend more next season. the raffle at the end of today raised enough so we can get a tourney style scale and tub, should be fun.

the tourney was metza metza but the food and the comradery was legendary!
Rob's ribs were the hit of the cookout, and Rogers Chili went so god damn fast I didn't even get to sample it went so quick.
and Gregg and his wife and their precious little girl brought that amazing potato salad and mac salad. thank you very much. and Shawn with those cupcakes and chocolate covered macaroons, omg were they good. everyone who came and helped and ate, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I truly consider you all my friends and look forward to doing it again next year!

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Looks like a blast . Wish we could've been there! Thanks Johnny, your the man ! Keep it real

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Thanks John. Good food, good folks.

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:38 pm

YOUR RIGHT THOSE RIBS WERE KILLA AND CHILI TOO BUT WISHED IN KNEW ABOUT THE THE MACCAROONS IDK IF I SPELLED IT RIGHT BUT YOU GET IT LOL

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:05 pm

would've thrown the pickerel on the grill except he swallowed my crankbait then bit the line clean off lol

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:09 pm

samf

would've thrown the pickerel on the grill except he swallowed my crankbait then bit the line clean off lol

People dont eat pickerels do they? Haha

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Looks good johnny!!!

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks for all the compliments on the ribs guys. It means a lot im gonna be doing some BBQ competitions next year and this was a new rub and sauce. And it obv went over well! Id like to thank all the guys who came i tried to help as much as possible with it. And a HUGE THANK YOU to Johnny i couldnt of asked for a better sunday!

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:34 pm

not sure about eating pickerel but i meant more to give him what he deserved haha

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:00 pm

samf

not sure about eating pickerel but i meant more to give him what he deserved haha

Haha touchè. Sorry i didnt get to shoot the s*** with you today sam, really wanted to meet you today. I was really busy with the ribs and everything.

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:39 pm

ANother awesome function by MAFFers

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:36 am

THANKS JOHNNY FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN! ROB YOUR RIBS WERE F-IN AWESOME! I WAITED ALL WEEK FOR THAT NO JOKE! THE FISHING SUCKED BUT WHO CARES ....BBQ!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL AWESOME IT WAS A GREAT TIME AND I CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN!

AND SPECIAL THANKS TO JIM FOR BRINGING THOSE AMAZING COOKIES I HAD ABOUT 30! SO GOOD

ROGERS CHILLI OMG I THINK THAT HAS TO BE MADE FOR ALL COLD WEATHER TOURNYS AMAZING

I FELT LIKE TYPING THE SMOKE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:14 am

Big ups for rob and Johnny. Food was AWESOME, enough to get the taste of a bad fishing day. Thanks for making the first year a great experience and hopefully can get out with some folks before it ices up. Thanks again Johnny Rob Neil Smoke everyone for an awesome first year.

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:53 am

Awesome day! The food was awesome. It's certainly more fun coming in to the weigh in with confidence. Where are the results of the weigh in???

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:21 am

tholdah

Awesome day! The food was awesome. It's certainly more fun coming in to the weigh in with confidence. Where are the results of the weigh in???

Results Just in

Hodah YOU WON! LMAO good job bud

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links