kizel13

samf

not sure about eating pickerel but i meant more to give him what he deserved haha

Haha touchè. Sorry i didnt get to shoot the s*** with you today sam, really wanted to meet you today. I was really busy with the ribs and everything.

sorry about that man. we'll meet up soon or maybe i'll see you at a tournament. there will be more unofficial ones i'm sure.

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:15 pm

chevin37

THANKS JOHNNY FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN! ROB YOUR RIBS WERE F-IN AWESOME! I WAITED ALL WEEK FOR THAT NO JOKE! THE FISHING SUCKED BUT WHO CARES ....BBQ!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL AWESOME IT WAS A GREAT TIME AND I CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN!

AND SPECIAL THANKS TO JIM FOR BRINGING THOSE AMAZING COOKIES I HAD ABOUT 30! SO GOOD

ROGERS CHILLI OMG I THINK THAT HAS TO BE MADE FOR ALL COLD WEATHER TOURNYS AMAZING

I FELT LIKE TYPING THE SMOKE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man i appreciate that

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Another MAFF season in the records!
Really would have loved to join you guys in more tourneys & the Cook out!! My brother & I now own 2 restaurants which made for less time fishing. But, if you guys are ever in Belmont or Lexington stop in. Belmont is "Gregory's House of Pizza" & Lexington is "Prime Roast Beef & Seafood"! Thanks again to everyone that makes it happen.

Good luck to all qualifiers for final, you guys earned it!!

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:59 pm

ALL CAPS KEV HA HA IM LAZY AND LOWER CASE LOOKS SHITTY HA HA BBQ WAS A LOT FUN GOOD LOOKS ALSO TO SCOTTY AND KEV!!!IT WAS GOOD TO SEE SOME OF THE ORIGINALS TOO!!GOOD TIMES

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:14 pm

smokecity

ALL CAPS KEV HA HA IM LAZY AND LOWER CASE LOOKS SHITTY HA HA BBQ WAS A LOT FUN GOOD LOOKS ALSO TO SCOTTY AND KEV!!!IT WAS GOOD TO SEE SOME OF THE ORIGINALS TOO!!GOOD TIMES

anytime bro, looked like you needed it! you must have been dieing out there!

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:39 pm

fishingreek

Really would have loved to join you guys in more tourneys & the Cook out!! My brother & I now own 2 restaurants which made for less time fishing. But, if you guys are ever in Belmont or Lexington stop in. Belmont is "Gregory's House of Pizza" & Lexington is "Prime Roast Beef & Seafood"! Thanks again to everyone that makes it happen.

Congrats on the new resturants, see you next year for revenge at Horn!! lol be safe

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:50 pm

fishingreek

Do you make any peanut butter /bacon pizza?

ITS GOOD!

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:32 pm

I have to say that was a great call Johnny to hold the cook out at Shady Point. Thank you for taking the time to gill all day long and to the others who contributed. The ribs, burgers, giant hot dogs and whatever else I ate was great.
It was also a breath of fresh air to shoot the breeze and talk fishing after the tourney.

Once again, thanks Johnny for donating your time and hard work to make days like Sunday memorable. Cool

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Thanks Chuck, I appreciate that.
I don't mind doing it at all and I'm sure we'll be doing it again!

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:01 pm

oh sh@t we're putting the band back together ha ha!!!!Chuck is right tho that was the perfect spot for a bbq good choice johnny

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:23 pm

As me and Dunt were pulling out a couple of the uhhh, ladies invited us to hangout with the exclamation "we"re a good time". That's a true story

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Man Shawn, we must have been on the wrong side of the lake I guess! Very Happy

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:08 pm

pocketfisherman

No when we were leaving the cookout. That 1st trailer that had a fire going.

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:23 pm

yes everything was great my wife and myself thank you all for having us and are looking forward to seeing you all again thanks to all the guys who showed my little girl all the bass they caught she had fun team name for the up coming season will be team lock-jaw so ill be in as many of the big boat turneys as i can

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:56 pm

shawneramone

pocketfisherman

No when we were leaving the cookout. That 1st trailer that had a fire going.

Weren't they in their 60's?? Shocked

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:31 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links