pocketfisherman

shawneramone

pocketfisherman

Man Shawn, we must have been on the wrong side of the lake I guess! Very Happy

No when we were leaving the cookout. That 1st trailer that had a fire going.

Weren't they in their 60's?? Shocked

The 3 that were talking to us were not. They had the young one (20's) as bait and the two that were saying we're a good time were probably in their 30's. There was no way on Earth that I would have stopped. LOL

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:51 pm

I don't know, all I heard was who's your mamma and I swear they looked older than me. Hahaha

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:59 pm

There were some scary looking ladies lurking around that fire..not too many teeth there either

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Warning, band story - during a gig in Haverhill the keyboardist and lead singer got a hummer in the back room from a woman that had some wear on her. Later that evening he along with this woman and several others were driving home when they had to pull over to the side of the highway where the woman lost her cookies. The next morning my bandmate got a call from the woman saying that they needed to go back to the spot of the cookie toss so she could retrieve her teeth. Upon which my bandmate exclaimed, "I got a hummer, but I coulda had a gummer!" True story.

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:14 pm

that's terrible, those toothless wonders your making fun of I have known for years, I have been going to that campground since I was a young boy. and those women have been like second mothers to me growing up. nice work

john thats a funny ass story bud, a little gross but pretty funny.

Posted Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:43 am

johnnybag-a-bass

that's terrible, those toothless wonders your making fun of I have known for years, I have been going to that campground since I was a young boy. and those women have been like second mothers to me growing up. nice work

I'm not making anything up. They yelled to me and Dunt "WE'RE A GOOD TIME"

Posted Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:06 am

i know i'm teasing, they are a handful, and i'd be all set with there good time, lol

Posted Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:09 am

I was pretty sure you were teasing and I was trying to be fun but not rude, I mean they could be a great time for someone...just not me. lol

Posted Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:18 am

they said the same thing to me and paul as we were walking by, they were diggin my overalls.

Posted Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Lol Kev they were persistent

Posted Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:06 pm

if i had beer...who knows i might have stayed for a little

Posted Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:12 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

I'm with you Johnny, ALWAYS a good time at Shady Point!

Posted Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links