ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME AND DAY THEY DO THE STATE PINS?, I WANT TO MAKE SURE I'M THERE FOR MIKEY

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:43 am

Says 415 pm Saturday Feb 11 according to the schedule here

http://sportshows.com/worcester/SEMINAR_SCHEDULE_WORC2012.pdf

Via this website

http://sportshows.com/worcester/

Saturday, February 11
8:00 – 5:00 Bass University-Pre-Registration Required .................................................................. Junior Ballroom

10:30 Fly Fishing the Upper Connecticut River of New Hampshire w/Professional Guide
Lisa Savard ........................................................................................................................... (A)

10:45 Predator Hunting 101 w/FoxPro Field Rep Brian Downs .................................................... (E)

11:00 Secrets of the Striper Surf w/Dave Pickering ...................................................................... (B)

11:15 Five Easy Steps to Better Flycasting w/Jack Montague ...................................................... Casting Pool

11:30 Game Tracking Made Easy w/Master Maine Guide Stu Bristol .......................................... (A)

11:45 Muskie Fishing in Maine w/Master Maine Guide Dave Kelso ............................................ (E)

11:45 Alligators Alive! Watch the Swampmaster, Jeff Quattrocchi, come eye-to-eye with the
ferocious alligator ............................................................................................................... Showcase Area

12:00 Bass Fishing Tips & Tricks w/BassMaster Classic Winner Mike Iaconelli ........................... (B)

12:15 Rigging a Gheenoe and Kayak for Fly Fishing w/Capt. Mike Corblies ................................. Casting Pool

12:30 The World’s Most Amazing Fishing Video w/Mike Laptew ................................................ (A)

12:45 The Ultimate Whitetail Seminar w/Peter Fiduccia, The Deer Doctor ................................ (E)

1:30 The Joys of Ice Fishing w/Master Maine Guide Stu Bristol................................................. (A)

1:45 Moose Hunting New England w/Master Maine Guide Dave Kelso .................................... (E)

1:45 Alligators Alive! Watch the Swampmaster, Jeff Quattrocchi, come eye-to-eye with the
ferocious alligator ............................................................................................................... Showcase Area

2:00 Upland Bird Hunting w/Paul Fuller, TV Host of Bird Dogs Afield ........................................ (B)

2:15 Five Easy Steps to Better Flycasting w/Jack Montague ...................................................... Casting Pool

2:30 How to Avoid Making the Top Ten Dog Training Mistakes and What to Do to Correct
Them w/Dean Clark ............................................................................................................ (A)

3:00 Going Wild in Kate’s Kitchen w/Kate Fiduccia .................................................................... (B)

3:15 Fly Fishing Fresh or Saltwater/So What’s The Difference? w/Capt. Mike Corblies ............ Casting Pool

3:30 Predator Hunting 101 w/FoxPro Field Rep Brian Downs .................................................... (A)

3:45 Alligators Alive! Watch the Swampmaster, Jeff Quattrocchi, come eye-to-eye with the

4:00 Deadly Finesse Fishing Techniques for Monster Bass w/Lou Consoli ................................ (B)

4:15 Mass Fish & Wildlife Dept. Freshwater Fishing Awards ..................................................... (E)

4:30 The “Fly Fishing Only” waters of the Moosehead Region of Maine w/Robert Hammer ... (A)

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:08 am

you the man, thank you

anyone else plan on going? let me know we can all meet for a pre-brew or after either way

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:36 am

I thinkmaybe 'Smoke' might go hahahahahahah ya think?
I might not make it...if the "after-party" is ACUTALLY on I'll need a ton of prep...and if not...I might saunter over...

johnnybag-a-bass

you the man, thank you

anyone else plan on going? let me know we can all meet for a pre-brew or after either way

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:16 pm

planning on it, unless something else..

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:05 pm

I will be there.

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:50 pm

I may or may not be there..depends on the weather. I may just take advantage of all the empty bank space cause you guys are indoors and do some fishing lol Razz

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:04 pm

i will be there bringing a couple of the boys and the wife with me!!!

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Might be there w/kids.

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:49 pm

awesome lets all get there and meet up for a soda, haha kid freindly of course. be nice to see everyone and meets some new peeps

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:06 am

-x-

Last edited by riverrat82 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:23 am

you need help, oh how bout charlie and the mta, or puff the magic ooo never mind sorry

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:29 am

"Puff' HENDRIX STYLE ...now that MIGHT be something

johnnybag-a-bass

you need help, oh how bout charlie and the mta, or puff the magic ooo never mind sorry

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:31 am

-wow-

Last edited by riverrat82 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:34 am

I like the guitar work, sounds good. that candle might start a fire though and you know what smokey says!

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:41 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links