Back Tracking is the greatest invention since sliced bread...NO BAND HEADACHES..click and RIP
johnnybag-a-bass

I like the guitar work, sounds good. that candle might start a fire though and you know what smokey says!

Last edited by riverrat82 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:46 am

Worcester and Fire...bring nothing but BAD memories for the city...I blow out my candles BELIEVE ME

Last edited by riverrat82 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:10 am

Letter is in the mail from the state, I will let everyone know date and time, once I get it. We drinking after? I got first round

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Letter is in the mail from the state, I will let everyone know date and time, once I get it. We drinking after? I got first round

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:02 pm

i'm in for a pop down the local hole

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:07 am

There's nothing more than DIVES in Worcester... restaurants are better than the bars here...

Last edited by riverrat82 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:59 am

riverrat82

'Been trying to tell you guys...I'm a 'good' host..it's my city...say the word and I'll make the calls...if nobody's against "The Dank" (and I STRESS DANK) hahahahah of my 3decker's basement we can stay "private" and get RIPPED ...public drinking is so pre-bad economy thinking...unless this GOLD PIN thing is a black tie event and I just don't know it ...and there's no..."I think you've had enough sir"...something to think about...I've got ENDLESS HOURS of material...sorry NO REQUESTS...my band mates get TOO WASTED for requests hahaaa you can request they don't party I suppose...but then the regular sets will SUuuuuuCK...hahaha
I'm running out of time to align the Band Schedule so you boys better pipe up soon(like this week would be good)and if enough of ya are into it...I'll drop a porta potty (I gotchya back Chuck) in my backyard for the weekend...I know a guy hahahaha( I get 'em all the time for BIG GIGz...)

johnnybag-a-bass

i'm in for a pop down the local hole

Just read this post again to see if maybe I over reacted a bit earlier....... Nope!

Posted Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:22 am

I'll be there!

Posted Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:56 pm

SO LETS MAKE A QUICK LIST OF WHOS DEF COMING TO SEE MEATBALLS RECEIVE HIS AWARD .WE MAY NEVER SEE ONE AGAIN!!!WHO KNOWS !!!LETS GET A HEAD COUNT!!!MIKEY AND DENNY PLUS FAMILY HAS TO BE A DEFINITE HA HA

WORCHESTER DCU
FEBUARY 11TH
4:15PM
ROOM E

1.SMOKECITY AND COMPANY!!!
2.JOHNNY BAGS
3.SINISTA
4.BASSTARDS
5.BEAVER FEVER
6.JWALL AND KIDS
7.RIVERRAT

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 am

WELL ITS GETTING CLOSE MEATBALLS SUPERBOWL AND THEN YOUR AWARD MY FRIEND I CAN'T WAIT SHOULD BE AWESOME LOOKS LIKE A FEW GUYS WILL BE THERE TO CELEBRATE WITH US HOPEFULLY MORE WILL COME AND SHOW SUPPORT!!!

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:53 pm

I do a lot of work for unwed mothers and she has a 7yr old. he,s my lil fishing buddy. is this a good gig for kids. last time i took him he got 20 sun fish on a spunge bob combo. i got nothing. on the way home he told me that i was a good teacher but not a verry good fisherman. out of the mouth of kids comes the truth.

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:59 pm

I'm workking that day bro, but def trying to get out early for this. Really don't wanna miss it!!

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Myself and family are in

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:23 pm

FUNNY s*** JIMMY

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:33 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links