Team Sinista says Thank You!

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Bigmouths will attend

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Basstards will be

Posted Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:12 pm

------------ TIME CHANGE------------

HEY GUYS THE TOWN OF SUTTON HAS SENT ME A LETTER

"due to the increase in traffic at the boat ramp and the complaints that have been received from homeowners in the area, it is imperative that fishing tournament visitors comply with the MANDATORY 6:30 A.M START TIME"
YOU MAY NOT ARRIVE AT THE GATE UNTIL 6:30, IF THERE ARE VIOLATIONS THE POLICE WILL BE NOTIFIED AND WE WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR ORGANIZATION FOR PERMITS THE FOLLOWING YEAR.

SO WE SHOW UP AT 6:30, PLEASE DON'T SHOW UP EARLY, IT'S MY NAME ON THE PERMIT, THANK YOU
SEE YOU THEN!

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:09 am

Bassasin's are in. You got it Johnny. I can sleep late

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:15 am

Last year I hit this lake with a friend on his boat and at the gate there was parking fee. We weren't there at 6:30 but just a heads up there might be one, I wanna say it was 10-15 bucks no more than that

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:23 am

good to know man, i will find out today. and let you know.

thank you

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:24 am

You are correct bro, nice heads up right there.

TO ENTER MANWHORE POND

$6:00 PER MASS PLATE VEHICLE
$12:00 PER N.H PLATE VEHICLE

SOMEONE WILL BE THERE AT $6:30 TO COLLECT PARKING

THANKS AGAIN KEVIN!

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:14 am

Hi guys i can't make this one.But i'm always asking about hazzards. i been to this place so just be careful going out to the main lake. Definetly stay in between the bouys. There is huge rocks that span that area. And i believe straight out from the bouys is a island but if can remember it is shallow near by. Nothing major just giving a heads up.

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 am

Thanks for the heads up, I was gonna try to make it out there this week to scout the area.

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:39 am

Team BOOM will give it a go.

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:49 am

your welcome, anything to help guys!

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm

any coffee shops nearby?halo likes to get there early so we know we aren't getting lost and showing up late.i got the street and saw the ramp on google,is there a street # i can put in the gps?

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:16 pm

khaskins

any coffee shops nearby?halo likes to get there early so we know we aren't getting lost and showing up late.i got the street and saw the ramp on google,is there a street # i can put in the gps?

According to Google Maps Irma Jones Road is one street before or after the ramp depending on which way you come onto Torrey Road, you should be able to just enter Irma Jones Road into your GPS without a number thats what Im doing,lol, My Garmin is cheap and it doesnt require a street number, as far as coffee goes Im still researching, hope it helps,
Fish Hard!

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:30 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links