Happy Hookers are in, trolling motor should be ready this week.

ED

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Nice to have you guys back Ed.

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Rusty hookers in.... Any waived fee's for vet plates?? Hey it never hurts to ask.

Here's the problem with America. People b**** to much about s***. You wanted to live on the pond. Deal with what a pond throws at you.

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Rusty hookers in.... Any waived fee's for vet plates?? Hey it never hurts to ask.

Here's the problem with America. People b**** to much about s***. You wanted to live on the pond. Deal with what a pond throws at you.

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:32 pm

yeah i agree with you to a point about b****.ng about nothing, but i know if i spent some of the money it costs to live on a nice quiet lake, i'd be pissed too. think about it just about every sat and sunday there are tourneys on these waters starting if we had our way 5:00 5:30 start times.
15 to 25 boats all roaring out of the gate at once, lol

that's alot, and some of these ramps were built after they moved or built and had no say. so i respect the people on the lake.

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:35 pm

my brother's in-laws(outlaws) live on this lake.His father in law is pompous jackass. I don't even go to the MAFF's and I'd still like for you guys do do me a "solid' or two while you're all out there.First off swing over to where they live and start the tourney with a CANNON BLAST -followed by another. then for each and every fish caught if every team could light of a 1/4 stick or two also that'd be great.
But seriously . . .the neighbors here are less than FRIENDLY about "outsiders"

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:38 pm

yea when i went here last year, these are the type of people on the water that wont give you a wave or even a head bob when you pass them, just a bunch of stuck ups. but that just makes it that much better because its not their lake and we will have all the right to be there and come 6:30am im not ganna be so shy with making some noise.

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:43 pm

lol, What a coincidence i fished with a guy that lives on that lake once and i never did like him! I also USED to work with a guy that had a camp on that water and felt the same about him too!!!
Must be something in the water!!!! Be careful guys - don't drink the water!

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:18 pm

LMAO to all the previous comments, Im sniper accurate when it comes to casting, flipping, pitching etc, who wants windows broken??? LMAO x10000000!

Sin!

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:28 pm

this tourny might be one of the most challenging places we will be at, its a really high pressured fishing ground. i think there will be less teams with limits on this one. thats my thought i dont know what anyone else thinks about it

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 pm

chevin37

this tourny might be one of the most challenging places we will be at, its a really high pressured fishing ground. i think there will be less teams with limits on this one. thats my thought i dont know what anyone else thinks about it

YOU NAILED IT! No Disrespect to the guys, but i won't be surprised if weights and limits are real low!

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:33 pm

THAT'S JUST WHAT I WANT TO HEAR BRO, THE TOUGHER THE BETTER.

THE COMPETITION IV'E SEEN OVER THE YEARS MAKES ME BETTER, WELL NOT REALLY, LOL

I DON'T WANT EASY PLACES TO FISH, THAT'S BORING

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:43 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

THAT'S JUST WHAT I WANT TO HEAR BRO, THE TOUGHER THE BETTER.

THE COMPETITION IV'E SEEN OVER THE YEARS MAKES ME BETTER, WELL NOT REALLY, LOL

I DON'T WANT EASY PLACES TO FISH, THAT'S BORING

Fish Quaboag, Next season. Has lunkers but sometime you wouldn't think it holds anything.

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:50 pm

I wish the 7th would just hurry up and get here already! Im regretting I got such a late jump on things this year, Didnt fishing building my boat until the beginning of June. Regardless of how hard the fishing may be I've been looking forward to this for a long time, once again guys thanks for the warm welcome!

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Northshore is in

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:15 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links