anyone interested in doing something laborday weekend?we can fish a non state listed ramp so we don't need a permit.we never pulled permits with the small club we fished.suggestion,cartopper canton res.big fish in there.let me know what everyone thinks.

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:11 pm

ken im down with a laborday weekend tourney. never been to the canton res but if its got the hawgs im down.

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:41 pm

i'm sure scotty will want to.we'll see whose interested on sunday and figure it out.

Posted Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Why not now are in. You don't have to celebrate a wedding anniversary on the actual day, do you?

Posted Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:01 am

anyone up for sampson's pond in carver tomorrow?big boat,small boat,6:30 start,determine weigh in at boat ramp.call me or text me at 508-215-9606

Posted Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 am

only if it falls on a full moon Dennis..

Posted Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Team Sinista is in for Labor Day Weekend for sure

Posted Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:08 pm

smoke did you post team why not now?i don't see them on the list.sorry i didn't reply right away,i was working and very good at text.besides i still carry a razor.old school i guess.

Posted Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:48 pm

sorry,not very good at texting

Posted Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Johny and Smoke "Why not Now" is IN

Posted Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 pm

the hooleys are down.

Posted Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:29 pm

hooligans makes 14,one more spot.

Posted Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 pm

OK GUYS, FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING!!!

SMOKE AND MYSELF CANNOT MAKE THIS SUNDAY, I HAD SOMETHING COME UP LAST MINUTE FAMILY WISE AND SMOKE HAS A JOB HE HAS TO FINISH SUNDAY.

SO I NEED SOMEONE TO VOLUNTEER TO RUN IT SUNDAY, LET ME KNOW ON HERE IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT AND THEN CALL ME TODAY AT WORK 617-231-5804 TO GO OVER EVERYTHING. WE WILL HAVE TO HOOK UP TONIGHT OR SAT AFTER 12:00 SO I CAN GIVE YOU THE PERMIT. I AM IN WALTHAM AND FRAMINGHAM, BUT WILL GO JUST ABOUT ANYWHERE TO DROP OFF (HOPEFULLY A BEER WILL BE AT MEETING PLACE)

SORRY GUYS SHI&T HAPPENS!

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:40 am

I need directions to the launch site at Manchaug/Sutton does anyone have them............................

If I had competed in one of the previous tournaments I would glady run the show Johnny, being this is my first one all I can do is hope someone takes the reigns, really been looking forward to this for the past two weeks!!!!

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:59 am

[/b]I grew up on this lake,or should I say my grandmother owned a lot at King's Camprgound from post WWII up until the early 80's-this is truly a great op.for me to show some of you HEAVY HITTERS that I know my MAPZSHIT like you can't imagine.screw GPS I'm a HUMAN GPS. . .i wish I were kiddin' it's really nerdy
...1st tip Central tke is a MUCH SMOOTHER ride for all of you & more importantly on your boat's. . . trailers. . .& systems. C-TPKE to MANCHUAG rd is just fine and it will give you all a chance to hit the HoneyDew right up the street on 146southbound for what we all live for ! Don't get 'SAND-BAGGED" by the Whitin's "short-cut"the lake is in Sutton NOT Whitinsville---there IS a difference LOL
- -- - As far as my previous comments about 'Da Localz' I stand by it. ..since my boy Jonny here got a letter from that town a few days after I posted it..challenge me...I'll introduce ya all to Stuey. . .hahaha. . .after a 12pack hahaha. . .And I'm the redneck. . .anywayz. . .tips right . . .
There are a lot of ameneties in this area that include Purgatory . . .which you can hang out at if you arrive to the area early. . .and there are plenty of places all along that Sutrton stretch of 146 to get any last minute 24/7 sh** y'all may need. . .
By next season I WILL at least have a "topper" so I can at least come and meet some of you BOYZzzzHope some of this helps. . .and hit me up through this thread if you wanna more detailed look. .ya can give me a call. . .

Posted Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:35 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links