I dont wanna bother younguys with Questions already about next summer but i was just wondering on the partner thing. My partners arent too consistant due to work its usually my buddy dan, my dad or a solo trip. But if i qualify for the toc next year and not one of my partners make it to the 5 needed do i have to fish it solo?

Posted Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Looks that way. It says on the home page you and your partner need to fish 5 tourneys.

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:06 am

kizel13

I dont wanna bother younguys with Questions already about next summer but i was just wondering on the partner thing. My partners arent too consistant due to work its usually my buddy dan, my dad or a solo trip. But if i qualify for the toc next year and not one of my partners make it to the 5 needed do i have to fish it solo?

Yes. You and the person you wish to fish the TOC with will each have to have fished in at least 5 Tournies on that trail. ie. 5 cartopper Tournies to be in the cartopper TOC and 5 big boat Tournies to be in the big boat TOC. Attending an tourney on one trail does not count toward the other in terms of making 5 events. In other words if you want to make both TOCs you need to fish 5 events on each trail.

Also note that you need to be in the top 15 in total weight for the year to qualify as well.

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:33 am

sinista

kman

looks good to me, I have no problem with the rules as long as they apply to everyone, not based on popularity and who the TOC likes or dislikes. Not stirring the pot just saying. = playing field regarding the rules and it should all be good.

I'll penalize my Mother is she is late to the weigh in. No one will be shown favoritism not even me

What's the penalty for getting someone to bring you gas while on the water?

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:48 am

blackgts2002

sinista

kman

looks good to me, I have no problem with the rules as long as they apply to everyone, not based on popularity and who the TOC likes or dislikes. Not stirring the pot just saying. = playing field regarding the rules and it should all be good.

I'll penalize my Mother is she is late to the weigh in. No one will be shown favoritism not even me

If you're smart you will eat lots of cabbage and spicey food the night before. Gas should not be a problem

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:57 am

stratos1966

blackgts2002

sinista

kman

If you're smart you will eat lots of cabbage and spicey food the night before. Gas should not be a problem

Now that's funny s***! Hopefully not literally

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:59 am

I'm thinking to many rules for me!
Good fishing guys, Wish ya the best!

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:00 am

stratos1966

kizel13

Yes. You and the person you wish to fish the TOC with will each have to have fished in at least 5 Tournies on that trail. ie. 5 cartopper Tournies to be in the cartopper TOC and 5 big boat Tournies to be in the big boat TOC. Attending an tourney on one trail does not count toward the other in terms of making 5 events. In other words if you want to make both TOCs you need to fish 5 events on each trail.

Also note that you need to be in the top 15 in total weight for the year to qualify as well.

Thanks Rich thats what i had figured. And dont worry about me making the top 15 Smile

Posted Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:11 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links