fishingnewengland

The Norton in August. I live on the lake and will come out to see the show. You guys won't need boats, that place gets so thick with weeds, you'll be able to walk to your spots! LOL! Very Happy

The thicker the better that's exactly what I'm hoping for

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:05 am

sinista

fishingnewengland

The Norton in August. I live on the lake and will come out to see the show. You guys won't need boats, that place gets so thick with weeds, you'll be able to walk to your spots! LOL! Very Happy

Plenty of mats for punching!

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:06 am

fishingnewengland

sinista

fishingnewengland

Plenty of mats for punching!

Right you are my friend

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:07 am

Fishingnewendland , friend request sent, a friend of Rich is a friend on mine

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:09 am

This schedule is making me have withdrawls! Haha Great Job Neil I cant wait for next season me and my dad are gonna being buying a bass boat if everything goes as planned!

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:33 am

kizel13

This schedule is making me have withdrawls! Haha Great Job Neil I cant wait for next season me and my dad are gonna being buying a bass boat if everything goes as planned!

Good for you!! Make sure you lock it up this time!!!!!!!

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:46 am

sinista

kizel13

Good for you!! Make sure you lock it up this time!!!!!!!

Not funny! But thank you for putting this altogether Neil its much appreciated and I couldn't imagine how much goes into this.

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:52 am

khaskins

Nice work on the permits Neil!! It' going to be a long winter.Roger I think sharing the reigns is a good idea,but it can also have some disadvantages too.Last year we did that and we had a couple of no shows which led to confusion.Then we didn't know about the lunker and biggest bag payouts.I think anyone that wants to help at the ramp and weigh in will be most welcome but directors should be minimized so things stay consistent.You know the old saying too many cooks spoil the soup.

There will only be one director for Lake BOOOOONE- sorry boys, the Arrogance will be running the show whether it's official or unoffcial...lol!!!!

Nice job on the schedule Neil- there's no doubt it took a serious investment of time and effort on your end...thanks for doing what you did to set up some quality events for 2013. As always beware of the Arrogance.....................

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:23 pm

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

I'm getting an aircraft carrier with my tax money

Don't do it, save for another year a just buy a used bass boat, if I had the chance to do it over that what I would have done, don't get me wrong they are sweet but for 2,500$ you can buy a ton of used boats out there. After all is said and done between labor and material and all the headaches it would have been a lot easier to just buy a used boat

If I can get one used I will but my boat is too small. I don't like having 2 people on it anymore. I don't like sitting and fishing so If I don't see one that's perfect for me used I'm buying one from bass pro. I can't go another season on mine. There's no way I could ever save that money for a year either. It's impossible

Wojo just got his nitro for $2500.Look around they are out there.I saw a bass boat at helping hands last week on rt.1 in wrentham just off the highway heading to Gillette.It looked good from the road.It may still be there.

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:14 pm

I only had 1 question on the schedule.I'm curious about the amount of 10 boat car topper t's.Is that what the permits state?Last year we were always 12 on the smaller ponds.Mystic should be 15,Oldham 15,Norton 15,Sabatia 15,Farm 12.There is plenty of water and parking on these lakes I don't understand why they are limited at 10.

Last edited by khaskins on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:18 pm

khaskins

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

I'm getting an aircraft carrier with my tax money

Don't do it, save for another year a just buy a used bass boat, if I had the chance to do it over that what I would have done, don't get me wrong they are sweet but for 2,500$ you can buy a ton of used boats out there. After all is said and done between labor and material and all the headaches it would have been a lot easier to just buy a used boat

If I can get one used I will but my boat is too small. I don't like having 2 people on it anymore. I don't like sitting and fishing so If I don't see one that's perfect for me used I'm buying one from bass pro. I can't go another season on mine. There's no way I could ever save that money for a year either. It's impossible

Wojo just got his nitro for $2500.Look around they are out there.I saw a bass boat at helping hands last week on rt.1 in wrentham just off the highway heading to Gillette.It looked good from the road.It may still be there.

For $2500 Wojo's Boat is really sweet motor looks brand new so does the hull, they are out there especially this time of year with the economy the way it is, I will always keep my aircraft carrier even if I buy another boat I couldnt imagine the wife coming home saying hunny we need money I think you should sell the boat!!!

Hunny I think you should move back to your Mothers because the boat is not for sale! LMAO C Ya LATER!!!!

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:18 pm

khaskins

I only had 1 question on the schedule.I'm curious about the amount of 10 boat car topper t's.Is that what the permits state?Last year we were always 12 on the smaller ponds.Mystic should be 15,Oldham 15,Norton 15,Sabatia 15,Farm 12.There is plenty of water and parking on these lakes I don't understand why they are limited at 10.

I dont understand it either Ken, it leaves seven spots for everyone else to try to get in.

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:05 pm

kman

khaskins

I dont understand it either Ken, it leaves seven spots for everyone else to try to get in.

Agreed. With all the teams that showed interest towards the year that were not there regularly it will be tough for teams to make the 5 appearance minimum to make it to the end of the year. And that is if you and your partner can make it together every tourney.

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:16 pm

I talked to Neil about it.That is what the towns allowed for the permits.We should be able to sneak a few more for each event.We will take it as it comes.If partners are a concern you should look for alternates this winter.Get a few so you can cover your bases.Usually if one can't make it another can.Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New year.Me I'll still be looking for a bearable day to go fishing,lol.

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:26 pm

khaskins

I talked to Neil about it.That is what the towns allowed for the permits.We should be able to sneak a few more for each event.We will take it as it comes.If partners are a concern you should look for alternates this winter.Get a few so you can cover your bases.Usually if one can't make it another can.Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New year.Me I'll still be looking for a bearable day to go fishing,lol.

Not worried about having a partner, Ill fish alone need be but I mean making sure each partner has the 5 tourneys so there isnt an issue like last year. Hopefully it loosens up a bit and we can get a few more in there. Enjoy your holiday.

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links