keitech makes some quality products but it's expensive and some plastics are even less durable than yamamoto like their swing impact. flat out catches fish though.

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:46 pm

i use mostly strike king and dragin baits those my go to companies for all my lure needs

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:09 pm

kamilfishes

i use mostly strike king and dragin baits those my go to companies for all my lure needs

How about Boag Hog Baits? Use them much?

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:01 pm

no, there over priced !

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:59 pm

sinista

kamilfishes

now that jay sponsored me ill be usin a ton of his baits

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:41 am

kamilfishes

sinista

kamilfishes

Welcome to the family kid

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:46 am

sinista

kamilfishes

sinista

kamilfishes

Congrats

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:38 am

Welcome Kamile.
I figure if a young person reaches out and if i can try and help them do something they like. I'm in!

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:04 am

nofx99

no, there over priced !

And "Negative Jimmy" makes an appearance. Big surprise. Rolling Eyes

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:11 am

meat7gtk

nofx99

no, there over priced !

And "Negative Jimmy" makes an appearance. Big surprise. Rolling Eyes

I hear ya John Cool .
I laugh at these things myself. Post from some seem to fall on deaf ears.

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:49 am

I use whatever is working for me at that particular time. I do have a few staples in my arsenal. Zoom, Gambler, Stanley, and my own custom plastics. Strike King, rapala cranks. I make all my own terminal tackle and jigs.

Kamil congrats on the sponsorship from Jay... In response to Jimmy's comment, Jays stuff is not overpriced at all. Infact I think it is way too cheap for the amount of work it takes to make a handmade jig.

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:07 pm

biggz53

sinista

kamilfishes

sinista

kamilfishes

Congrats

thanks guys

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Yeah everyone is right here.In the long run you're probably not going to want to stick to just 1 company.But for now, try a couple different companies and see which ones catch fish for you.Then stick with the ones that work. The most important thing is that you have confidence in the bait you're throwing.And being successful with a certain bait is how that happens.For me, a lot of my are Strike King. It's probably my favorite company. But there's also a couple of other companies That I use regularly too

Posted Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:53 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links