samf

lucky nailed it...put the trash in the trash can. last time i was out, i basically lost an entire spool of line. i hand reeled it in 37 degree water just so i could ball it up and throw it out in the trash.

I read somewhere that it can take up to 600 years for mono to decompose. I always have pocket fulls of line from retying,cutting off kinked/abraided line,ect.. as for soft plastics if they are still useable when I'm ready to leave they either go back in the bag or stay on my hook, anything unuseable I make sure to throw it out far into the water so noone sees it at shore... just kidding lol I usually have a market bag in my cargo.pocket full of candy wrappers and hunks of torn up baits. There is a picture I posted just a few days ago of a senko I broke off last summer then found again a couple weeks ago cause the water level is low if anyone cares to see what happens to a worm after being submerged for a season. Hint it tripled in size

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:10 pm

The lead ban was just stupid ive researched and 100% know for a fact that there is no scientific proof that it has killed loons

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:37 pm

even if lead was legal i would still use tungsten cause its way better and heavier weights are smaller

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:43 pm

kamilfishes

even if lead was legal i would still use tungsten cause its way better and heavier weights are smaller

I agree i have fallen in love with tungsten (minus the price) but its worth it def!

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:51 pm

kamilfishes

Id think if a guy asked to be sponsored by a lead free company they would lean that way?

I like tungsten myself for flipping weights.

Last edited by jwall046 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:38 am

I tried steel weights last season and didn't catch anything when I was using the 1 ounce weights. The 1/8 and 1/4 were ok

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:46 am

kizel13

kamilfishes

I agree i have fallen in love with tungsten (minus the price) but its worth it def!

I have to agree with you on the tungsten I like them better than lead the tin or bismith are to big

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:43 pm

kizel13

The lead ban was just stupid ive researched and 100% know for a fact that there is no scientific proof that it has killed loons

loon hater

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Signed and shared on Sucker Punch Baits facebook page www.facebook.com/pages/Sucker-Punch-Baits/425196240896691

Posted Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:32 pm

shawneramone

kizel13

loon hater

I do hate them and herons haha

Posted Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 am

funny how when everyone went nuts about trying to ban lead bullets in favor of tungsten a few years back it was totally shot down by the military and firearm industry mostly because of the cost. EVERYONE is still using lead rounds but when the fishing industry is attacked for using lead there is no way to fight it. i know that lead can be toxic and all but with all the lead being fired around the country id go out on a limb and say without any research that shooters contribute waaaaay more lead pollution than fishermen...

Posted Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Lead shots is being banned at most gun clubs and for certain bird hunting

Posted Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links