Thanks guys i've never been either I gave Ed that info to since he's driving, haha

is it really only 4 sleeps away

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:52 pm

No fee to park until May 28th

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:06 pm

So Neil what your saying is that there is no fee until may 28??

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Well being the very new guy to both this site and Bass tounys I wanted to add my thoughts. 1st )Thank you to every one who spent the time and energy to set up and make this site work. I agree with some if I wanted to be apart drama and bitching I think I would just sit home sunday and hang out with my wife. I enjoy the good fishing talk and information posted both in the site and on some of the threads. I am perfectly happy wasting my $25 to come in last, get soaked, and meet new guys that share a passion.
excited to meet all of you!

Lets Keep this fun! competitions are great and help everyone get better but competitions suck if you have drama!

again my "new guy" thoughts

see you sunday!

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:11 pm

Well said bud, that being said I want to apologize to all who I lashed out at.
We have a great vibe here and will for a long time.

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Welcome "new guy" and I agree with your thoughts. As always, keep it simple, competitive and fun! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday and exploring new waters- expect the Arrogance to be......arrogant!

Thanks for the info about the launch and lake Neil- much appreciated! It sounds like you know the fish by name too so tell Larry that Valpey will be seeing him soon.

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:55 pm

angler21

Welcome "new guy" and I agree with your thoughts. As always, keep it simple, competitive and fun! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday and exploring new waters- expect the Arrogance to be......arrogant!

Thanks for the info about the launch and lake Neil- much appreciated! It sounds like you know the fish by name too so tell Larry that Valpey will be seeing him soon.

Larry said to tell you the fish here are smarter then they are at Boooone! Bring your A game! Lmao x 1000 see you Sunday brother!

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

The drama is not that dramatic. This site and the events organized are sick! I did my 1st last year, and I was immediatly addicted. You're taking something you love to do and adding a team/competition element. It's awesome.

If I could fill my well this year it would be awsome'er!

By the way, went out on Monponsett this evening and the water was 61.2? I havent had a chance to check the accuracy with another thermometer, but it must be close? Seems to have jumped pretty quick.

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:24 pm

tholdah

The drama is not that dramatic. This site and the events organized are sick! I did my 1st last year, and I was immediatly addicted. You're taking something you love to do and adding a team/competition element. It's awesome.

If I could fill my well this year it would be awsome'er!

By the way, went out on Monponsett this evening and the water was 61.2? I havent had a chance to check the accuracy with another thermometer, but it must be close? Seems to have jumped pretty quick.

True. The "drama" is usually a result of too much time on our hands. I was at a pond in Andover yesterday and was getting temps from 68-74. It's a shallow pond with a max of 10' and an average of about 3

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Looks like we may get lucky boys, rain is supposed to start late Saturday night and end around 5am Sunday Morning, the wind is only supposed to be between 5-10 mph which is a God Sent, for those of you who have never fished Long Pond ....when the wind blows Long Pond becomes the ATLANTIC OCEAN ! no joking there have been times I have seen 1 to 2 ft rollers , white caps, rogue waves, so if the wind does pick up please be careful. Pray to the wind gods to be some what kind to us

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:17 am

i think we'll be okay, i think it will definitely rain though. i keep checking and it says rain all day sunday, unless it changes in the next day or 2 (which can happen)

should be fun!

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Any offense taken from any of my comments,I apologize.I type faster than I think.I'll try to slow down in the future.In person I would never say anything that would cause that reaction.Please forgive me.
Last nights forecast showed rain sunday night into monday with north east wind.Hopefully it stalls a little more and we won't see anything.Hey it's april you have to expect some rain.April showers bring may flowers.haha.See you guys on sunday and lets catch some fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Takes a real man to do what Kenny just did! No worries we all shoot off sometimes , ya even me!! Drink a beer and tell a few fish stories and all will be well again in the land of OZ. Lets catch some HUGE fish, saw a bed beds Monday.

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:16 pm

I haven't fished much closer to the Cape but based on Meatballs catch in DECEMBER and other posted pictures I'm sure a couple Giants will be landed. No better time to land a beast than in the rain!

And Kenny, most of us have made quick comments at times so don't sweat it....I'm sure you're apoligy is more than enough to make it water under the bridge. Can't wait to see everyone Sunday in the am!

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Well said all, 9.4 you da man

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:45 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links