Lol, Kenny you kill me! You have every right to your opinion as do I. This is fishing forum and we all share OUR thoughts. I agree with you on this one, if you know the weather is going to SUCK and don't intend to fish please don't sign up. I hope all 20 boats show rain or shine. I need to pay for my new carpet job. Kenny I'll see you Sunday buddy!

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:19 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

Yeah I can appreciate everyone's input from time to time, but sometimes it's to much. Kenny he has every right to fish the way he wants to fish just as much as you fish the way you fish. All he did was ask a simple reasonable question. To say he as a lot of balls is a bit much.

I think you Kenny will have to get together with me and we can have two different circuits next year, I'll keep putting these together like I have been. And you can do it however you want bro.

I might back out if everyone keeps bickering like kids, it's not that fun for me since everyone wants to start changing things.
Next year I'm running tourneys the way I run them ten boat limits and no bull s***.

See you all Sunday

The Great Oz has spoken, lets leave this subject alone now...please, thank you

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Holly $#%^&*. Sorry. I really didnt mean to cause an issue. Ive been waiting for opening day like a kid on Xmas Eve! I take it back.

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Tholdah I seen your boat for sale you get a new one?

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Tholdah I seen your boat for sale you get a new one?

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:49 pm

I bought this at the end of last year. its an '89 Skeeter, 17', with a 115HP, and I stole it! End of the seaon dump. We just finished a minor restore. We did the carpets, decals, buff & wax, trailer paint & bunks etc. I love it! I need to unload the Jon boat, but Im better piecing it out.

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:00 pm

tholdah

Holly $#%^&*. Sorry. I really didnt mean to cause an issue. Ive been waiting for opening day like a kid on Xmas Eve! I take it back.

Just let me know in advance if your going to bow out so I can fill the spot, sent you a text either you changed your number or you havent checked your phone yet, thanks Bud

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:16 pm

We will be there! I've been working my ass off to get the boat ready for this season, and the only thing left is to paint the engine hood, which will be done Saturday. Hellz' ya we be there.

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 pm

tholdah

We will be there! I've been working my ass off to get the boat ready for this season, and the only thing left is to paint the engine hood, which will be done Saturday. Hellz' ya we be there.

Sweet see you then

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:51 pm

I agree with my man Johnny in every way! peace man

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Ill join your league Johnny...sad part is that we losing "original teams" and great people due to what is taking place here....rumors has it the Landlords have no interest in this club like atmosphere that has somehow taken over this site. Lets not be blind to the fact that they arent in this tourney, 2 of the best anglers and best guys we have are looking at all this sh*t and saying "no thanks"...and to be honest, the arrogant anglers are not to far behind...and when our founder Johnny isnt happy..we have issues boys...

I fear that if we dont get a grip on this garbage, MAFF is on the verge of being just like every other piece of crap club around here.

SAVE MAFF!!! SAVE MAFF!!!

Johnny, wanna get hammered next Saturday??? HaHaHa

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 pm

by the way, Tholdah, never apologize for a question bro. You didnt do anything wrong, ask away kid. Usually this is a friendly forum. Hopefully we get back to the basics, where you sign up..show up, pay your rent and fish...no rules were needed in those days!!!

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 pm

napa

Ill join your league Johnny...sad part is that we losing "original teams" and great people due to what is taking place here....rumors has it the Landlords have no interest in this club like atmosphere that has somehow taken over this site. Lets not be blind to the fact that they arent in this tourney, 2 of the best anglers and best guys we have are looking at all this sh*t and saying "no thanks"...and to be honest, the arrogant anglers are not to far behind...and when our founder Johnny isnt happy..we have issues boys...

I fear that if we dont get a grip on this garbage, MAFF is on the verge of being just like every other piece of crap club around here.

SAVE MAFF!!! SAVE MAFF!!!

Johnny, wanna get hammered next Saturday??? HaHaHa

Cant help but feel alot of these comments are being directed at me, I may just be being over sensitive but in any case, I didnt make up any of these rules, I spoke with johnny about a few things and "WE" decided there should be one set of guidelines we all follow to eliminate the confusion of things running differently week to week.

Barring any team intentionally stamping their feet *****(AND THAT IS NOT IN ANY WAY DIRECTED AT ANY PARTICULAR TEAM SO READ THIS CAREFUL BEFORE PEOPLE FIRE OFF AT THE MOUTH)**** everything should run smooth.

The lauch number drawing is actually pretty exciting, it adds that "WE GOT SPOT ONE!!" feeling to the mix, not to mention the anticipation of waiting for your number to get called!

All Im asking is everyone participate and work with in the parameters of this , Ill handle the rest.

Cant wait to see "ALL YOU GUYS ON SUNDAY"

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 am

Oh absolutely not Neil...your the last person I was talking about with my post.

You've done a damn good job with this 1st tourney and I appreciate all of your efforts bro.

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 am

napa

Oh absolutely not Neil...your the last person I was talking about with my post.

You've done a damn good job with this 1st tourney and I appreciate all of your efforts bro.

Thanks Napa, that means a lot bud

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:51 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links