sinista

chevin37

rock-tuppa is right haha

Oh ya Gonna Be Getting Jiggy with it Na Na Na Na Na Na Nah!

Is this an open T ?

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:23 am

sinista

blackgts2002

pocketfisherman

Neil,
You just make sure you remember us when you're signing autographs at the DCU Center at the sportsman shows! But until then, we're just gonna have to beat your a$$ in the cartoppers my brother! I hope yoi realize your dream someday, but the day fishing stops being fun is when I take up another hobby all together.

Gonna be a long wait for that. The Worcester show has been cancelled.

http://www.newenglandfishingexpo.com/apply-for-booth-space/

heres the link to the event Feb 8th -10th

That is a different show. Consider yourself informed Very Happy

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:57 am

sinista

scottws616

Wow guys great tourney!! Neil that's just impressive. At some point if you don't mind sharing how you attracted those giants that would be awesome, if not I completely understand. After all this is a competition and whatever you were using or your stratagey for the day is killer!! Nice job man.

All I can say is this, I had some info on a good stretch of water and by stretch I mean 3 miles long, we pulled up and started checking water depth, water flow wind direction etc, the wind was actually the first sign I keyed in on that told me where to look, wind blown outside bends of the river in slightly deeper water, next peice was the cover, pads or grass, coon tail or hydrilla, it took an hour to boat the first fish, mainly because we hadnt put all the right peices together, but once we did I dialed in even more to the slightest details about every bite I had, right down to a 1/4 difference in weight size, I had 7 other bites I missed some of which undoubtedly were larger than the 6.37, there is no question in my mind that had I not missed those fish I would have ecliped the 25 lb mark, maybe even came close to 30lbs and Im not kidding, yesterday by far was the most dialed in on their location and what they wanted in a long time.

As far as what I was throwing there is no information available on that, lol.

Neil I was curious how the wind plays into this? Not something I have picked up on through my research so I figured I would ask and pick your brain. Essentially what effect does the wind blowing play on bass location and is river specific or any body of water?

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:23 pm

blackgts2002

sinista

blackgts2002

pocketfisherman

Neil,
You just make sure you remember us when you're signing autographs at the DCU Center at the sportsman shows! But until then, we're just gonna have to beat your a$$ in the cartoppers my brother! I hope yoi realize your dream someday, but the day fishing stops being fun is when I take up another hobby all together.

Gonna be a long wait for that. The Worcester show has been cancelled.

http://www.newenglandfishingexpo.com/apply-for-booth-space/

heres the link to the event Feb 8th -10th

That is a different show. Consider yourself informed Very Happy

Same show different owners and that info is direct from the program director, now you have been Informed see you there

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Havent been online since the tourney. Neil and jwall great bag!!!! Usually we hope for 1 that big not 3.

Congrats to randy/son and team halo

Posted Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links