50lb Flouro Carbon makes for a great long stringer......It's ok, we probably belong on the Shore for a reason. I wouldn't want to lose to guys from the Shore either

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:05 pm

lhpsnd

Best to keep it to cartoppers and big boats that can accommodate a livewell.

I don't see why kayaks couldn't enter big boats and cartoppers would have the advantage aslong as the kayaker provides 2 time stamped photos one full body shot and one with the fish head and a clear scale reading just my 2 cents

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:21 pm

body shots!!

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:37 pm

ranger85

lhpsnd

Best to keep it to cartoppers and big boats that can accommodate a livewell.

I don't see why kayaks couldn't enter big boats and cartoppers would have the advantage aslong as the kayaker provides 2 time stamped photos one full body shot and one with the fish head and a clear scale reading just my 2 cents

The fish would have to be weighed on the scale and theres way around that whole time stamp thing not saying guys would do it im jist putting it ou there it should be a cartopper/big boat with a livewell so we all weigh in together no questions asked

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:44 pm

No shore fishermen, no kayaks. Boat with livewells only please.

Thats not to say that the shore guys and the yak guys can't start their own grudge match

Last edited by stratos1966 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:13 pm

A guy won 2 years in a row out of a crawdad. Just keeps everyone honest when you weigh in together. There could be a seperate kayak grudge, just take some initiative and set it up boys.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ao7HYLx-xVM

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:28 pm

I once fished against some loud mouthed obnoxous guy from Southie in one of these grudge matches a few years back. Beat him on his home lake now he wants me to fish with him in all these tournies with him so he looks good! Confused

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:33 am

canalratt

I once fished against some loud mouthed obnoxous guy from Southie in one of these grudge matches a few years back. Beat him on his home lake now he wants me to fish with him in all these tournies with him so he looks good! Confused

Stratos is from Southie

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:37 am

shawneramone

canalratt

Stratos is from Southie

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:06 pm

shawneramone

canalratt

Stratos is from Southie

Born and raised. Lived there till about 7 years ago. Now you know where my punk attitude comes from

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:17 pm

You can take the kid out of Southie, but you can't take the Southie out of the kid!

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Bumping this back up to get the discussion started again. It would be awesome to get this to happen next year. 32 guys.... We can do it!!!

Posted Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:25 pm

im down but i really liked the format this year. can we do both?

Posted Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:14 pm

I am in. Providing they're not 4 or 5 hour tournaments. I've always felt that if you can't figure them out in a 7 or 8 hour day, it just wasn't your day. There's nothing worse than getting onto a good pattern a couple hours in and realizing you only have an hour or two until the weigh-in.

Posted Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:04 pm

That's part of the attraction. The 2 competitors set the rules. If it were me vs Sam we'd probably do sunrise to sunset

Posted Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:53 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links