stratos1966

fishermanmike

im down but i really liked the format this year. can we do both?

Yes Mike. It's my intention to do both. I'm thinking a scaled back version of the car toppers ( less of them) and the grudge match.This will free up some weekends for guys to do their own thing or even throw together a "pick up" car topper.

Instead of a car topper every other weekend for a total of 12, maybe we do 1 a month from March to October for a total of 8. Maybe do 2 in April and 2 in June or something like that and that would get us up to 9 or 10 with no TOC. I know I missed "just fishing". All I did was tournaments on weekends. i had to take a vacation day to "just fish"

I have some ideas and will put up a thread in a couple weeks once the big boat TOC and the harwich open are over. I'm looking for positive discussion and input from everyone.

i would prefer that it not effect the regular tourney trail. i had a hard time waiting 2 weeks. by the end of that second week i was starting to shake and s*** from withdrawals. if people want some fun fishing time it's not the end of the world if they miss a few tourneys.

i also had an after thought that it might be cool to make it just a lil harder to get into th TOC. maybe the top 8 or so. and maybe the standings could be determind by a teams top five tourny bags being added together. ( just a thought, not married to it cuz i love what we had goin this year.)

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:50 pm

I think Rich aka Stratos should run the Grudge Match and step down from running the big boat and cartopper trails for next year.

Posted Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:30 pm

So I bumped this up to the top to see now if there is enough interest to get it going. It can be big boats and toppers together. lets get this thing up and running.Its a lot of fun to see the brackets develop

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:18 am

IN

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:00 am

In.....sounds awesome.

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:27 pm

I have about 10-12 guys already. How about some of the old schoolers jump in? lets get this to 32 guys

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:05 pm

I never had interest in the NEF grudge match, so I'm out.

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Originally I thought I'd be in but now I'm out...for sure

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:53 pm

I can't commit until I figure my year out with tournaments, vacations, etc. etc.

It's going to be pretty busy for me this year so for now I guess I'm out if you need a definite answer.

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:54 pm

tunasty13

I'm loving these shananigans.

hey farva what the name of the resteraunt you like with all the s*** on the walls?? i love that movie

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:18 pm

chuckh

Can I ask why Chuck? Do you not like the format, how it was run?

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:03 pm

stratos1966

chuckh

Not my style of fishing. I only enjoy spending time on the water fishing with a friend out of the same boat. The individual stuff like fish offs etc. Don't interest me one bit.

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:28 pm

chuckh

stratos1966

chuckh

Not my style of fishing. I only enjoy spending time on the water fishing with a friend out of the same boat. The individual stuff like fish offs etc. Don't interest me one bit.

Thanks for the reply. I understand

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Dukes are in. Unfortunately all of you handsome fellas will hold a grudge with us at the end!!!😈. Better bring your A++ game!!!

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:42 am

samf

I can't commit until I figure my year out with tournaments, vacations, etc. etc.

It's going to be pretty busy for me this year so for now I guess I'm out if you need a definite answer.

Same thing with bed bass and beyond

Posted Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:08 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links