Neil, you da man! 2 weeks guys can't wait to are everyone again

Posted Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:02 pm

So when will the official sign-up be?

Posted Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:14 pm

pocketfisherman

Tourney sign ups are usually opened exactly one week before.

Not a problem Neil. I was going by the police station anyways so it was a no brainer. I just want the dam date to get here.

Posted Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Nice work guys!! Neil way to hustle with the last minute changes!! Time is ticking away not much longer now gentlemen.... Team Beaver Fever cant wait to get on the water again, and we look forward to seeing all of you on the water this year!

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:29 am

That's how you get it done!!! Good job Neil!!! I have a feeling this tourney is gonna fill up faster than Led Zepplin at that Gahden. Set your alarms boys

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:14 am

Ok so apparently there is one additional signature we need before the application gets forwarded to the Fishing and Boating Access for Final Permit approval, My Mom, lol is hand delivering the application to the Freetown Town hall for Paul Bourgeois to sign off on it, they will send it off to the fishing and Boating Access Dept and we should have the permit, there is some conflicting info on the app, one section says the application should be filed no later than 2 weeks in advance, another section says 30 days in advance.
So if you have a Fish God, start praying to them, fingers crossed boys, the second I recieve word Ill post it as well as post the sign up, thank you for your patience,

The Infamous Sinista

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:59 am

I just picked up a cartopper at the end of last season and I'm dying to enter one of these tournaments. All I need is a partner. Any takers?

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:54 am

dorfonfishing

I just picked up a cartopper at the end of last season and I'm dying to enter one of these tournaments. All I need is a partner. Any takers?

You can fish alone if you want to pay the whole entry fee

Check out the Topper Schedule on the home page

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 am

well the sign up isnt until the 15th, right? 1 week before the tourny.

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:21 am

Correct, the guy at town hall said we will be ok the date is open , should be fine

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 am

sinista

dorfonfishing

You can fish alone if you want to pay the whole entry fee

Check out the Topper Schedule on the home page

I don't mind paying the whole fee I just prefer fishing on a team. I have a buddy in Southern NH I can probably get down.

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:50 am

Thanks a bunch Sinista for wheeling and dealing to make this tournament happen. Absolutely crushing every road block thrown at you! Ma dukes coming through too on a delivery!!! Whole family is owed a big thank you from everyone here!

Cant wait to get out there and see everyone again!

-Napa

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:44 pm

mindgame

pocketfisherman

Tourney sign ups are usually opened exactly one week before.

Not a problem Neil. I was going by the police station anyways so it was a no brainer. I just want the dam date to get here.

Umm, I know that in general. I meant for this particular tourney and if it were different now, since there were some monkey wrenches thrown in the mix and we are only 16 days away.

Also, is this now a Sinista hosted tourney or is Team Halo still hosting (not that it really matters in the end), just wondering. Smile

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:54 pm

halo will still host.I will post the sign on sunday the week before.we can do east monponsett if you guys would rather do that.hoda has the in on that.he says all he has to do is make a phone call.

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:26 pm

I think we should do long pond, after everything Neil has done to make it work it would be a slap in the face to go somewhere else now. Just sayin

Posted Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links