chevin37

as much as i love billington, im in favor of a new site

me too

Posted Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:09 am

I am checking with Dave Wojcik to see if we can get into Sampsons pond in Carver.I'll post the possibilities.

Posted Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:21 pm

hi ken...just sent you an email about sampsons....would your group like to fish your event on tinhonet pond in wareham?...trolling motors only....exclusive use pond....

Posted Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:45 pm

bad spellink on my part!...its tihonet pond....not tinhonet

Posted Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Hey Ken, at this point if you can find a place for us to fish on the 22nd down that way, go for it. you guys are hosting the first one so i'll leave it to you.
let me know what I can do. I haven't heard back from plymouth town hall yet about long pond. and were running out of time.

Posted Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:41 am

Thanks gentlemen for all of your hard work trying to put this tournament together. A few road blocks never stopped us!!

See you boys on the 22nd, somewhere in MA !!

-Napa

New season, new dedication, same arrogance in 2012!!!

Posted Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:46 am

NAPA....WHERE YOU BEEN MAN?????

Posted Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:23 pm

updates would be greatly appreciated! and im sure i dont speak for myself! 2 weeks from sunday!

Posted Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Right!

Friggin hibernating apparently. I nominate myself as 2011 Fraud of the Year.

I got married at the end of July and the closest I got to water after that was stepping in a puddle of my own tears. HaHa, just kidding.

Wedding is over, honeymoon is LONG over. Time to get back to my roots. Hitting lake after lake after lake. Morning, noon and night, searching for Larry.

Arrogance will be in full force in 2012!!!! Cant wait

Posted Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Sampsons is out,need to go to through selectman's meeting.Not enough time.Dave can get us in Tihonet but you need liability ins.and sign a waver for it.It is also trolling motor only.I don't know if you want to do that.I think we can just go to Oldham pond in Pembroke.WE can make it work if we have to drop our trailers across the street and park in the beach lot.I'm sure I can talk to Lindy's store and park some trailers in back of the store.That is if you can"t get long pond.I would much rather fish oldham.Anybody have any suggestions.

Posted Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:22 pm

I would much rather fish Long Pond than be stacked on top of each other at Oldham, Im not even sure how many people have insurance for Tihonet, all I know is its getting closer we need to get on the ball here.. and all be on the same page

Posted Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 pm

I think long pond is the answer but do we really need the permit?If we weigh in a back cove nobody will know.Johnny if you can get do it.Or we just stick with billington and not use gas on the other side.How many toppers vs big boats do we expect?I really think there is room for 15 here,just not in the spots that everybody might want to fish.Remember it's transition season they could be anywhere.

Posted Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:54 pm

I say nay on oldham, we already ha e it planned and parking is very limited for big boats. I say we try long pond for a permit if no then we go anyway and weigh in out of sight. That shouldn't be a problem

Posted Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:58 pm

I say nay on oldham, we already ha e it planned and parking is very limited for big boats. I say we try long pond for a permit if no then we go anyway and weigh in out of sight. That shouldn't be a problem

Posted Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:14 pm

East Monponsett in Halifax? I can contact our town official and likely get the ok...there's the dirt lot which will hold 15 trucks/trailers. The lake is big enough for big boats, and small enough for toppers.

E. Monponsett is a town ramp, so no permit needed.

Last edited by tholdah on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:32 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links