sinista

khaskins

Rich are you fishing this one solo?I believe your partner needs to qualify with at least 6 tourneys too.The guys you have fished with prior do not qualify.I think the required 6 or 8 tourneys should be met for the finals.That would mean the guy with the ranger is out and JBigun is out.This prevents anybody from just calling whoever to fish for the finals that maybe able to put us all to shame.You could have Kevin VanDam but he does not Qualify because he only fished 5 tourneys.I think I made my point.

There was no rule in place for this this year, next year we may do something to the effect of that but lets not even think about discussing that right now,

We have enough Chaos going on an just got over the big bag big fish payout argument, lets all show up an fish Sunday, the payout is less than a regular event would be so it doesnt really matter at this point anyway, remember this is suppose to be fun guys see you sunday

Im bringing Jimmy Houston and I have Roland Martin and Bill Dance stuffed under the deck, should be a great time see you all then, I got a tourney on the Taunton River in the AM

There's no big bag argument

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:59 pm

nofx99

rich, i will be your partner.... what do you think?

LMAO

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:01 pm

shawneramone

sinista

khaskins

Rich are you fishing this one solo?I believe your partner needs to qualify with at least 6 tourneys too.The guys you have fished with prior do not qualify.I think the required 6 or 8 tourneys should be met for the finals.That would mean the guy with the ranger is out and JBigun is out.This prevents anybody from just calling whoever to fish for the finals that maybe able to put us all to shame.You could have Kevin VanDam but he does not Qualify because he only fished 5 tourneys.I think I made my point.

There was no rule in place for this this year, next year we may do something to the effect of that but lets not even think about discussing that right now,

We have enough Chaos going on an just got over the big bag big fish payout argument, lets all show up an fish Sunday, the payout is less than a regular event would be so it doesnt really matter at this point anyway, remember this is suppose to be fun guys see you sunday

Im bringing Jimmy Houston and I have Roland Martin and Bill Dance stuffed under the deck, should be a great time see you all then, I got a tourney on the Taunton River in the AM

Keanu Reeves in the Matrix said "there is no spoon" even though we could all see him holding it on screen

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Rules are good rules suck.lol I think Rich saying he's out is a joke.

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:03 pm

shawneramone

Unfortunately he is not joking I just spoke with him, I tried my hardest to get him to change his mind , its not happening , no joking around 100% serious

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:05 pm

shawneramone

sinista

khaskins

Huh, huh...you said big bag!

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Double post, yikes! So anything interesting to talk about tonight folks?

Last edited by pocketfisherman on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:09 pm

sinista

shawneramone

Unfortunately he is not joking I just spoke with him, I tried my hardest to get him to change his mind , its not happening , no joking around 100% serious

That's too bad...

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:19 pm

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

That's too bad...

Sure is I feel like I'm losing my best friend all over again sucks!

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:22 pm

I can't believe this!!!! Captain rules and regulations himself. The new toc director has taken his ball and went home! What a pussy!!

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:43 pm

nofx99

I can't believe this!!!! Captain rules and regulations himself. The new toc director has taken his ball and went home! What a pussy!!

Hey a***** I'm gonna say this once SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH , three months ago you kissed my ASS in a private message now you are gonna act like you forgot everything you said , ( remember if ya can't help one don't hurt one) and now you are gonna start causing s*** again , go start your s*** elsewhere we don't need it here.

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Last time i checked your name is not rich!!!! i was a nice guy last time .... this time i will not be tough guy

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:04 pm

nofx99

Last time i checked your name is not rich!!!! i was a nice guy last time .... this time i will not be tough guy

Last time I checked rich was and still is a great friend of everyone on this site and has contributed more helpful information to newcomers on this site than anyone
And last time I checked I wasn't afraid of anyone , I could go back and forth with you all night but I'm not gonna waste my time, instead ill pray for you tonight like I do for the rest of the still sick and suffering

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Thats funny stuff !!!!!

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:18 pm

All I did was ask a simple question about qualifying.If that was the answer then that's fine with me.I didn't mean to rattle any cages.Sorry.

Posted Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:58 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links