There once was a woman named Annette

With Startos she soon lost a bet

She had to go on a date with Ken

Then soon after swore off all men

Ken pushed her off his boat and she got wet

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:22 pm

You guys are killing me.Way too funny.If annette was good looking she didn't get wet from me pushing her off the boat.haha.If she was a dog then your right she did.Spiderman,Spiderman,I forget the rest lol.

p.s The spidey sense tells me there is someone at Billington right now.All who pre-fished after wednesday of this week will have the ooey gooey web drop on them.You cannot escape it and you will be done for the day.HAHAHA.Oh s***t it's Rich with Annette,she doesn't qualify Rich maybe your trying to catch something else.

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Rich are you fishing this one solo?I believe your partner needs to qualify with at least 6 tourneys too.The guys you have fished with prior do not qualify.I think the required 6 or 8 tourneys should be met for the finals.That would mean the guy with the ranger is out and JBigun is out.This prevents anybody from just calling whoever to fish for the finals that maybe able to put us all to shame.You could have Kevin VanDam but he does not Qualify because he only fished 5 tourneys.I think I made my point.

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:25 pm

khaskins

Rich are you fishing this one solo?I believe your partner needs to qualify with at least 6 tourneys too.The guys you have fished with prior do not qualify.I think the required 6 or 8 tourneys should be met for the finals.That would mean the guy with the ranger is out and JBigun is out.This prevents anybody from just calling whoever to fish for the finals that maybe able to put us all to shame.You could have Kevin VanDam but he does not Qualify because he only fished 5 tourneys.I think I made my point.

There was no rule in place for this this year, next year we may do something to the effect of that but lets not even think about discussing that right now,

We have enough Chaos going on an just got over the big bag big fish payout argument, lets all show up an fish Sunday, the payout is less than a regular event would be so it doesnt really matter at this point anyway, remember this is suppose to be fun guys see you sunday

Im bringing Jimmy Houston and I have Roland Martin and Bill Dance stuffed under the deck, should be a great time see you all then, I got a tourney on the Taunton River in the AM

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Son!!!!

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:04 pm

stratos1966

Son!!!!

Uuh Son, I got my Roland Martin Blow up Doll and my Roland Martin Sunscreen , can't forget my Roland Martin Lip Balm and my Roland Martin 5 hour energy shot to add to my Coffee Son!

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:11 pm

khaskins

And so it begins again....btw, I agree with you Ken and thought we established that requirement (used the other "R" word) a few posts ago? Ooooooooh nevermind.

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:43 pm

You guys win... I'm out

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:47 pm

stratos1966

You guys win... I'm out

What we "discussed" was next year you would need to fish a certain amount to qualify to fish the final, NOT THIS YEAR! so now as a result of the arguing we lose another participant for Sunday , pretty soon it will be Me against Kenny and Scotty, stop the nonsense guys please this is getting to be too much ,

Rich has been shelling out money behind the scenes (just like johnny did for the past few years) for things like permits and baskets, and a bunch of other s*** we need for the upcoming year and now he doesn't fish the finals after qualifying because of nonsense,

If it were agreed on THIS YEAR Id follow it but its not and never was

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Before this is over someone may have to come get the permit from me for Sunday I may stay home myself this is bullshit

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:16 pm

Rich fish with whoever you want. I dont think guys are being as serious as people think. Lets just fish and have a good day.

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:19 pm

rich, i will be your partner.... what do you think?

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 pm

nofx99

rich, i will be your partner.... what do you think?

The supposed RULE is must fish 5 with the same guy, its not even a RULE this year , he has a partner , I'm speaking for him because I'm pissed he is not fishing , and I'm really contemplating staying home too

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Rich for God's sake, you give Ken soooo much s*** (mostly all in fun) and when it's turned around, you get a little pissy! C'mon man, lighten up, it's all in fun! Show up and fish, I want your money! Now that's maybe a challenge, but we all want each other's money right? We'll all arm wrestle afterwards, but lets just fish it out first. We all earned the right to be in this one. Neil, I want your money too, so bring crisp 20's please! I'll do the same, just in case Wink

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:41 pm

I think we are all getting antsy waiting to fish. Omg the winter is going to be brutal. I think I'll avoid the site until March after this weekend. I'M KIDDING AGAIN!!!!
Very Happy

Posted Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:57 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links